- FerryHopper.com is the best way to buy ferry tickets for Athens to Milos ferries. Also good for researching ferry timetables, costs, and schedules.
- Most ferries do not sell out. But for peace of mind, book tickets 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Many tickets (when booked through FerryHopper) are e-tickets which means you do not have to pick up a paper ticket before boarding.
- If a ticket purchased online doesn’t have a barcode that usually means you’ll need to pick up a real ticket when in Greece. This is most often done at the ferry port 30 to 45 minutes before departure. Don’t worry about pick up – it’s easy and effortless and usually very close to your actual ferry.
- Ferries will leave on-time from their first departure port in the morning (usually large ports like Piraeus, Heraklion, and Rhodes) but will be late arriving and departing from all onward ports. Usually getting later as the day progresses.
- Note: Hellenic Seaways was recently purchased by Blue Star Ferries, and the two companies merged under the Blue Star Ferries name in fall of 2018. Most of the ferries that were operated by Hellenic Seaways are now running under Blue Star Ferries, and routes will generally not be affected. FerryHopper.com will have the most up-to-date booking options for all Greek ferries.
Athens to Milos 2019 Flights
Sky Express may offer flights from Athens to Milos in 2019, though information about their flight schedule can be difficult to find. Use the website’s search function to see if they have a flight that works with your travel schedule.
Sky Express offers three different fare tiers, differing in luggage and hand baggage allowances, flight change and cancellation fees, and access to airport lounges and expedited security lines. Note that flights will sell out much earlier than ferries – if you find a flight that works for you, book it as soon as possible.
Athens to Milos 2019 Ferry Schedule
Athens to Milos Ferries Departing from Piraeus Port
- SeaJets Passenger Only Catamaran
• 07:00 (9:55 arrival) Daily through June 5; Thu-Sat/Mon/Tues June 7 to September 10; Daily September 11 to October 14
• 07:00 (10:05 arrival) Wed/Sun June 6 to September 9
- Aegean Speed Lines Catamaran Car Ferry
• 07:05 (11:05 arrival) Daily July 6 to September 2
• 07:30 (11:55 arrival) Mon-Thurs/Sat June 4 to July 5, September 3-22
• 11:00 (15:20 arrival) Mon/Wed/Sun September 24 to October 28
• 12:00 (16:20 arrival) Sundays through July 1, Sundays September 9-23
• 16:00 (20:20 arrival) Fridays October 5-26
• 16:30 (20:40 arrival) Fridays through June 29, Fridays September 7-28
• 17:00 (19:55 arrival) Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun August 25 to September 2
• 17:00 (20:50 arrival) Mon/Fri August 27 to 31
• 17:00 (21:00 arrival) Thurs-Tues July 6 to August 24
- Zante Ferries Car/Passenger Cabin-less Ferry
• 07:05 (13:10 arrival) Saturdays June 30 to September 8
• 07:05 (13:25 arrival) Mondays July 2 through September 3
• 07:05 (14:10 arrival) Tues-Fri June 29 to September 7
• 07:15 (14:20 arrival) Saturdays through June 23
• 14:50 (21:55 arrival) Mon/Wed June 4-27
• 14:50 (22:55 arrival) Fridays June 1-22
- Zante Ferries Car/Passenger Ferry
• 07:10 (13:35 arrival) Sun/Wed July 1 to September 9
- Minoan Lines Car/Passenger Ferry
• 11:00 (14:15 arrival) Thurs/Sun July 5 to September 9
- SeaJets Catamaran Car Ferry
• 16:15 (19:50 arrival) Daily June 1 to September 29
- Aegeon Pelagos Car/Passenger Ferry
• 18:00 (22:50 arrival) Fridays through June 8
• 18:00 (23:10 arrival) Fridays June 15 to August 24
• 23:20 (01:30 arrival) Tuesdays through June 5
Athens to Milos Ferries Departing from Lavrio Port
- Hellenic Seaways Car/Passenger Ferry
• 07:00 (21:50 arrival) Fridays through October 26
- Greek Ferry Guide
- Piraeus (Athens) Ferry Port Guide
- Heraklion (Crete) Ferry Port Guide
- Mykonos Ferry Port Guide
- Athens to Crete Ferries
- Athens to Naxos Ferries
- Athens to Paros Ferries
- Athens to Santorini Ferries
- Crete to Athens Ferries
- Milos to Athens Ferries
- Naxos to Athens Ferries
- Paros to Athens Ferries
- The Best Hotels in Athens
- The Best Hotels in Athens for Families
- The Best Hotels in Milos
- The Best Time to Visit Greece
- The Best Greek Islands
- Athens – The Travel Guide