• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
Mykonos Hotels – Tips & Advice
- Booking.com – The best website for booking Mykonos hotels. Easy to use, reliable, and the best rates.
- Best Luxury Hotels in Mykonos: Mykonos Blu • Katikies Hotel Mykonos • Santa Marina Resort & Villas
- Best Boutique Hotels in Mykonos: Bill & Coo Suites • Bluetopia Suites • Kivotos Mykonos
- Best Mykonos Hotels for Families: Santa Marina Mykonos • Mykonos Blu • Myconian Villa Collection
- Where To Stay in Mykonos: Mykonos Town is my favorite place to stay in Mykonos (awesome nightlife, lots of great restaurants, cafes, shops, and the beach is an easy 10 minute bus ride away). The best beach towns in Mykonos are Ornos and Platis Gialos (both have great sand, good restaurants, and wonderful hotels).
- Hotels on Mykonos should be booked 6 to 8 months in advance for luxury accommodations and 4 months in advance for budget places. July and August are the busiest months when advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- Don’t use a travel agency. You’ll get better rates at better hotels by booking on your own (through a booking website or by contacting the hotel directly).
- The Mykonos beaches are a good base if you’re looking for a more typical beach vacation. Platis Gialos is my favorite beach (a mix of great swimming, nice sand, and good places to eat).
- The best new hotel in Mykonos is the fabulous Mykonos Riviera
- My favorite beach hotel in Mykonos is the Mykonos Blu (easy access to two of the best beaches on Mykonos).
- My favorite hotel in Mykonos Town is the Belvedere (wonderful pool and a 2 minute walk to restaurants and nightlife).
- The best “budget” hotel on Mykonos is the Petinos Hotel at Platis Gialos beach. It’s not directly on the beach but most rooms are a short walk from the water. Free use of the pool at sister hotel Petinos Beach. The family suites and 2-bedroom apartments are great for families. It’s far from cheap but is a great value hotel for Mykonos.
- Best Restaurants in Mykonos: Funky Kitchen(Mykonos Town) • Sale & Pepe(Mykonos Town) • M Eating(Mykonos Town) • Katrin (Mykonos Town, expensive) • Kostantis Taverna (Ornos) • Bonatsa (Platis Gialos) • Nikolas Taverna (Agia Anna) • Tasos Taverna (Paraga) • Jackie O (Super Paradise) • Jackie O (Super Paradise) • Ftelia Beach Club (Ftelia Beach) • Bill & Coo Suites (for fancy night out, south of Mykonos Town).
The 35 Best Hotels in Mykonos
- Click the hotel name to check prices on Booking.com – my favorite website for booking hotels. Book 6 to 8 months in advance for the best rooms and rates.
1. Mykonos Blu – Psarou Beach
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 27900)
One of the most romantic hotels on Mykonos and a great honeymoon pick. Equal parts charming and trendy. Located on wonderful Psarou Beach, which is well-protected from the wind. Food, music, and dancing are just down the beach at Nammos. It’s an easy walk to Platis Gialos beach and the excellent restaurants there. The hotel’s free shuttle service gets you to Mykonos Town in less than 10 minutes.
2. Katikies Mykonos – Agios Ioannis
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 27890)
Adults-only hotel offering 2 infinity pools (1 quiet pool with a sandy bottom, the other with a lounge and DJ), a lavish spa, and breathtaking sea views over Agios Ioannis Beach toward Delos Island. Rooms and suites are spacious and stylish all with large balconies and private outdoor jacuzzis or plunge pools. Dining and drinks are excellent at Mikrasia, their Anatolian restaurant, and at Seltz, their champagne lounge. With a 2:1 guest to staff ratio, service is incredibly attentive.
3. Santa Marina Resort & Villas – Ornos Beach
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 23220)
One of the larger hotels on Mykonos with more of a resort feel. Great for families with a beautiful semi-private beach and small playground with play equipment. The resort is built up the side of a hill and sea view rooms have great views. The restaurants of Ornos are a short walk away and there is a regular free shuttle into Mykonos Town that takes less than 10 minutes. If you have young children, this is the best hotel on Mykonos. Review of Santa Marina Resort & Villas.
4. Myconian Villa Collection – Elia Beach
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 76000)
Ultra-luxury, family-friendly suites and villas ranging from 1- to 6-bedrooms with private pools or outdoor jacuzzis on a hill overlooking Elia Beach. The hotel boasts a sea-view, saltwater infinity pool, an indulgent spa, and a fine dining Greek-Mediterranean restaurant. Perks include free shuttles to Elia Beach and complimentary beach beds there, babysitting services, and access to the facilities and dining of all other Myconian Collection properties.
5. Mykonos Riviera – Tourlos/New Port
(Hotel phone: +30 22894 40100)
Nautical-themed luxury hotel near the New Port with a heated, saltwater infinity pool, an amazing spa, a fine Lebanese restaurant, and a casual Pool Club, serving Greek-Mediterranean fare and inspired cocktails. All rooms types include a private terrace with marina and sea views; most include a private jacuzzi or pool (heated on request). Great freebies include a combined a la carte and buffet breakfast, hourly shuttle to Mykonos Town, transfers to and from the port, and access to the spa’s hammam and sauna.
6. Kivotos Mykonos – Ornos Beach
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 24094)
This is one of the more magical hotels on Mykonos. It’s set on beautiful Ornos bay and has stunning views of the surrounding water and hills. There’s a small private beach (more pebbles than sand) with a cabana sitting out on the water. The setting is incredibly romantic, and it’s a hotel people stay at and never want to leave. Ornos Beach and a handful of restaurants are a short walk away. Guests can book the hotel’s private yacht to tour the island. There’s a 2-bedroom suite and waterfront villa – both with private pools. Review of Kivotos Mykonos.
7. Branco Mykonos – Platis Gialos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 25500)
Fashionable, beachfront luxury hotel offering a dreamy pool and beach spa on the widest part of Platis Gialos Beach. The restaurant serves contemporary versions of classic Greek dishes, with an especially great breakfast; the beach bar offers excellent service, wonderful cocktails, and light bites. Rooms and suites all boast sea views, while Honeymoon and Prestige Suites add private, outdoor jacuzzis. Fantastic location near the bus to Mykonos Town and the water taxi to the southern beaches all the way to Elia.
8. Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge – Megali Ammos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 26292)
Perched above Megali Ammos Beach with an incredible infinity pool, posh spa, and amazing sunset sea views. Spacious suites all boast private terraces, some with private jacuzzis or private pools. The hotel especially emphasizes food, with an outstanding fine dining restaurant, decadent breakfasts, signature cocktails, and fine wines. It’s a short walk to the nightlife and restaurants of Mykonos Town (though it does involve walking on a road with no sidewalks – most people take a taxi back at the end of the night). Review of Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge.
9. Belvedere Hotel – Mykonos Town
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 25122)
Chic and charming hotel with beautiful rooms, suites, and villas, nice views over the town, an infinity pool and pool club, and an organic spa. One of the best located hotels in town near the windmills and Old Port, with nightlife and restaurants accessible by a pedestrian path (and no busy roads to negotiate). The hotel also has 2 of the top restaurants on Mykonos plus 3 stylish bars onsite. Review of Belvedere Hotel.
10. Semeli Hotel – Mykonos Town
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 27466)
Stylish, family-friendly, 5-star hotel with 2 pools (1 heated, 1 cool), fantastic dining, and a spa. Their restaurants Thioni and Krama are 2 of the very best on the island, and their pool bar is open 22 hours a day. The Semeli Suite is one of the best in Mykonos Town for a large family or group of friends: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 heated jacuzzis. Semeli is just a 3-minute walk from Mykonos’ famous nightlife, dining, and attractions. Review of Semeli Hotel.
11. Myconian Ambassador – Platis Gialos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 24166)
A short walk to beautiful Platis Gialos Beach. Situated on a steep hill the higher rooms have some of the best views on Mykonos. It’s a 10-minute walk to the bus stop to Mykonos Town, and there’s a sea taxi nearby to Paradise and Super Paradise Beaches. Some suites have private pools or hot tubs. The hotel also boasts a fantastic pool and a thalassotherapy spa.
12. Cavo Tagoo – Mykonos Town
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 20100)
Cavo Tagoo is one of the top luxury hotels on Mykonos. It sits on a rise between the two ports, and you can watch the ferries and cruise ships come and go through the day and watch the sun set into the Aegean at night. Mykonos Town is a 10-minute walk away (the road is narrow with a good deal of traffic, so many people take the free shuttle bus). The pool and sundeck are magical. Most rooms above the basic level come with a private pool. The hotel’s Asian fusion restaurant has the best sushi on Mykonos.
13. Kensho Ornos – Ornos Beach
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 29001)
Luxury boutique getaway with 2 pools, a rooftop jacuzzi, an amazing culinary program, and a full-service spa. Most rooms and suites feature outdoor jacuzzis or plunge pools, while some add soaking tubs. One of the highlights here is the restaurant, serving Greek and Cretan gastronomy experiences during dinner, casual Greek dining throughout the day, and an inspired cocktail bar and wine list. Service is warm and friendly. Review of Kensho Ornos.
14. Petasos Beach Resort & Spa – Platis Gialos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 23437)
Family-friendly, hotel a with a small private beach, saltwater pool and jacuzzi, and a spa with thalassotherapy, just a 2-minute walk to Platis Gialos Beach and a 5-minute walk to Psarou Beach. Rooms and suites include private terraces, some with private jacuzzis or semi-private pools. Connecting rooms can join to create 2- to 3-bedroom suites with private pools. Onsite dining is stellar at VIP and Le Club, overlooking the sea, plus the hotel is right at the bus stop to Mykonos Town for dining, clubbing, and shopping and just a short walk to several great restaurants and tavernas.
15. Oniro Mykonos – A Shanti Collection – Agios Stefanos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 27576)
Upscale, family-friendly hotel offering 2 pools (1 heated pool and 1 unheated, adults-only pool), an outstanding wellness center, and a kid’s club with activities and babysitting. All rooms and suites have private terraces or balconies, and all bookings include breakfast. Connecting rooms and Family Suites sleep up to 5 guests. A stunning restaurant sits poolside, offering casual, all-day dining and upscale Greek gastronomy in the evenings.
16. Mykonos Grand Hotel and Resort – Agios Ioannis
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 25555)
Family-friendly hotel with sea view rooms, a wonderful pool, a full-service salon and spa, and direct access down to a private beach (though it does have some stony patches). The largest suites have 3 beds (1 queen, 2 twins) sea views, and a private pool. The hotel has 2 restaurants, one of which serves top-notch gourmet food, while the popular Hippie Fish restaurant is just down the beach. Though the immediate area is fairly quiet, Mykonos Town is just 15 minutes away on the bus, which runs frequently.
17. Rocabella Mykonos – Agios Stefanos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 28930)
Young-trending, luxury hotel with a glass-front infinity pool, a decadent spa, and sea view rooms and suites (some with jacuzzis). Food and drinks are always extraordinary at their all-day pool bar and at their creative, Greek restaurant Reeza, which serves an especially great breakfast. Their excellent culinary program offers wine tasting, cooking classes, island picnics, and private dining. Rocabella sits above Agios Stefanos Beach near the New Port.
18. Myconian Korali – Megali Ammos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 22107)
5-star hotel with a panoramic, sea view infinity pool, a superb Greek and Mediterranean restaurant, and a thalassotherapy spa with 5 pools set to different temperatures. Spacious rooms feature private balconies and contemporary style; junior, 1-, and 2-bedroom suites add private pools, jacuzzis, or both. Guests of Korali have access to facilities of all 8 other Myconian Collection properties. The hotel sits on a hilltop above Megali Ammos Beach, about a 10-minute walk to Mykonos Town.
19. The Wild by Interni – Kalafati
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 72500)
Trendy hotel with a heated pool and a private beach in a protected cove. Their Greek Taverna serves an authentic, local menu from the afternoon through the evening, while the Pool Bar drinks and light bites poolside and to the beach. The hotel features a wide range of cozy rooms, stylish suites, and a spacious 2-bedroom villa – most with sea views, some with private pools. Great location on a private beach and just a 3-minute walk to Agia Anna Beach 2 for casual dining and swimming and an 8-minute walk to water sports on Kalafati Beach.
20. Mykonos Blanc – Ornos Beach
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 27618)
Family-friendly, small-dog-friendly, luxury hotel with a dazzling pool, full-service spa, and an upscale beach club restaurant. Rooms and suites are spacious, many with indoor or outdoor private jacuzzis or private pools. The 2-floor Friends and Family Suite is their largest room, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an outdoor jacuzzi. Mykonos Blanc is one of only a handful of hotels on the island with wheelchair-accessible rooms and an elevator. Located on the spectacular Ornos Beach, surrounded by restaurants and beach clubs and just a short walk from the bus to Mykonos Town or the water taxi to the southern beaches as far east as Elia. Complimentary airport and port transfers.
21. My Mykonos Retreat – Aleomandra
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 79188)
Remote, romantic boutique hotel on a cliff above the Aegean with a rugged, private trail to the sea. This small property boasts 3 pools with attached jacuzzis, a cozy spa, and a wonderful Greek restaurant, serving made-from-scratch dishes all day. All rooms and suites include private balconies; all but 2 boast sea views. The largest 1-bedroom suite sits in a quaint vineyard. Ideal spot to completely disconnect; there is not much within walking distance.
22. Panormos Village – Panormos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 25182)
Wonderful, small hotel with a 2-level cascading infinity pool with floating sunbeds, a casual Greek restaurant, and easy walking to Panormos Beach. Great Mediterranean restaurant onsite that works well with special dietary requests. The suites (Junior, Deluxe, Suite, and Executive) offer outstanding Mykonian stone architecture, dug straight into the hillside with private pools and tons of privacy. Affordable rooms and apartments with kitchenettes enjoy the same outstanding facilities on a budget.
23. Tharroe Of Mykonos – Megali Ammos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 27370)
The best view of any Mykonos Hotel. A very nice pool looks out over Mykonos Town and the Old Port. Rooms are bright and many have beautiful sea views. Facilities include a tranquil spa, sophisticated Greek-Mediterranean restaurant, and pet-friendly rooms. The hotel also houses the ruins of a tomb for a Mycenaean queen dating back to the 2nd century B.C. It is a 20 minute walk to Mykonos Town (down a busy steep road) so most guests rent a car or ATV to get around. Review of Tharroe of Mykonos.
24. Anax Resort and Spa – Agios Ioannis
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 77600)
Romantic, beachfront resort with 2 infinity pools, a wonderful restaurant and bar, and a full-service salon and spa. The hotel offers a wide variety of rooms and suites with up to 2 bedrooms, all with private balconies and indoor or outdoor jacuzzis and many with private pools. There is a small private beach fronting the hotel with a sandy area set up with sun beds and a rocky entrance to the sea; sandy Agios Ioannis Beach is also just a short walk away. Excellent food and drinks, complimentary arrival and departure transfers, and attentive service round out the experience here.
25. Nissaki Boutique Hotel – Platis Gialos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 27666)
Family-friendly boutique hotel with 4 saltwater pools, a cozy spa, and delicious restaurant and bar bites. Rooms, suites, and villas are all spacious, with the largest being a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa for 6, and all include indoor or outdoor private jacuzzis. Nissaki is well-located within a 3-minute walk of Platis Gialos Beach, within a 5-minute walk of Psarou Beach, near the bus stop for Mykonos Town (running every 30 minutes), and near the water taxi to the southern beaches as far east as Elia.
26. Palladium Hotel – Platis Gialos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 25925)
Beautiful hotel with a nice pool, large family rooms, great views, and good rates. The beaches of Psarou and Platis Gialos are a 5-minute walk down the hill. Getting back up can be a little steep for some, which is why the Palladium is such a good value (rates need to be a little cheaper than the hotels right on the beach). The bus to Mykonos Town stops directly outside the hotel and the ride to town takes 10 minutes.
27. Mykonos Bliss – Kalo Livadi
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 72912)
Swanky, adults-only, boutique hotel offering 15 suites built for couples, all with private sun terraces overlooking the sea, and most with private jacuzzis or pools. Fantastic Greek-Mediterranean fare is served throughout the day at their casual pool bar or upscale restaurant; a la carte breakfast is included. Beautifully located a short walk to Kalo Livadi Beach, with a couple of restaurants, a beach club, and plenty of open beach to claim for your own.
28. Bluetopia Suites – Mykonos Town
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 24034)
Charming boutique hotel in Little Venice with amazing views from their over-the-sea balconies, most with windmill and sunset views. Each suite features a private balcony and hydromassage shower; 2 add steam showers with chromotherapy lighting. Bluetopia Suites is in the pedestrian-only heart of Mykonos town, just steps from the island’s legendary nightlife, fantastic dining, and designer boutiques. Review of Bluetopia Suites.
29. Mykonos Theoxenia – Mykonos Town
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 22230)
Historic, seafront hotel near the famous Mykonos windmills, Little Venice, and less than a 5-minute walk to restaurants and nightlife. Perks include a gorgeous infinity pool, massage rooms, free cell phones (unlimited data and calls), and an amazing, complimentary breakfast amazing. It feels quiet and secluded for being so central, just steps away from the island’s best nightlife, dining, and shopping, and within a quick bus ride to some of the world’s best beaches. Review of Mykonos Theoxenia.
30. Greco Philia Hotel Boutique – Elia Beach
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 72038)
Upscale suite and villa collection perched above Elia Beach with stunning sunset sea views, an infinity pool, and an organic spa. Dining is fantastic, with many ingredients grown onsite or caught daily by the hotel’s personal fisherman. Suites and villas are incredibly spacious, from 24 up to 226 sqm, many with outdoor jacuzzis or private pools. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Elia Beach, a gorgeous beach with several beach clubs and restaurants. This is one of the more remote beaches in Mykonos; a car rental is recommended.
31. Mykonos Cactus – Ornos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 28478)
Smart boutique hotel with a pool and bar near Ornos Beach. Rooms and suites are spacious with a minimalistic style; top tier suites add outdoor jacuzzis and sea views. A buffet breakfast is included in the room rates, and light fare and drinks are served poolside all day. The crowd skews younger here, though the partying takes place offsite at the beaches or in Mykonos Town. Great location just a 5 to 10-minute walk to Ornos Beach, the bus stop into Mykonos Town, and the water taxi to the eastern beaches and clubs.
32. Grace Mykonos – Agios Stefanos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 20000)
Lovely property – especially if you’re looking for a 2-bedroom suite or large family suite – with a sea view pool, tranquil spa, and an all-day Greek restaurant and bar. Many rooms and suites offer private plunge pools. Grace specializes in curated experiences, including romantic picnics at the lighthouse and sailing trips, and is a popular destination for weddings and vow renewals. Located above quiet Agios Stefanos Beach, near the New Port, and offering complimentary shuttle service to Mykonos Town.
33. Boheme Mykonos – Megali Ammos
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 23300)
Adults-only, boutique-style hotel with an infinity pool, an attached jacuzzi, and an outdoor massage cabana. All suites here boast sunset sea views and luxe amenities, including pillow menus, Marshall speakers, and espresso machines. Food and drinks are outstanding with a local, seasonal menu of Greek and Mykonian recipes, creative cocktails, and well-curated champagne, wine, and beer lists. Located above Megali Ammos Beach and walking distance to Mykonos Town. Review of Boheme Mykonos.
34. My Mykonos Hotel – Mykonos Town
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 23521)
Low-key, boutique hotel with a buzzing pool area and all-day Greek restaurant and bar. Rooms and suites feature a breezy, minimalist style; all have private terraces and many have private pools. Perks include turndown service and 24-hour room service. Situated on a hill above Mykonos Town, the hotel is about a 10 to 15-minute walk to the amazing 180° Sunset Bar, historic Boni’s Windmill, the Old Port, and the Chora.
35. Lyo Boutique Hotel – Super Paradise
(Hotel phone: +30 22890 22535)
Adults-only boutique hideaway with a stunning pool and excellent restaurant on a hill overlooking Super Paradise Beach, a 10-minute walk away. Rooms and suites feature contemporary design and elegant décor, all with private terraces, and some with jacuzzis; connecting rooms sleep up to 4 with 2 separate bedrooms. Their all-day restaurant is among the very best on the island, so make dinner reservations in advance. This is one of the more remote hotels on the island; plan on renting a car if staying here.
Map of Mykonos Hotels
Note: Sign up for my newsletter & free travel guides and I’ll automatically send you all maps of Santorini and Mykonos.
Mykonos Town Hotels
The big decision for Mykonos is whether to stay in Mykonos Town (the Chora) – where much of the action, nightlife, and restaurants are found – or at one of the wonderful beaches on Mykonos. The island has good bus service so staying at one of the nearby beaches doesn’t mean you can’t pop into Mykonos Town for a late dinner or a night of partying. Taxis can be hard to find late in the evening but you’ll always be able to find your way home – even if it does require some searching and waiting.
Mykonos Town is the hub of the island and the center of the island’s nightlife. It’s a super fun vibe at night when the narrow lanes are packed with an international crowd of party goers. Lots of great food, high-end shopping, and trendy bars. Half the fun is getting lost in the twisting-turning alleyways (pedestrians only). Some people prefer to stay at the beach towns but I recommend staying in town and make the short commute to the beaches through the day. Return to town in the late afternoon and enjoy the incredible atmosphere of Mykonos Town well into the night.
The Best Hotels in Mykonos Town
- Belvedere Hotel • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 25122)
- Semeli Hotel Mykonos • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 27466)
- Cavo Tagoo • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 20100)
- Bluetopia Suites • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 24034)
- Mykonos Theoxenia Luxury Boutique Hotel • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 22230)
- Kouros Hotel & Suites • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 25381)
- Harmony Boutique Hotel • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 28980)
- Hotel Matina • (Hotel phone: +30 2289 022387)
Platis Gialos Hotels
Great beach with plenty of excellent restaurants and a fun family-friendly atmosphere (though it’s getting busier every year). A water-taxi departs from here to Paradise and Super Paradise beaches. Good bus connections to Mykonos Town. Psarou beach is an easy 10 minute walk in one direction. Paraga, Agia Anna, and Paradise are walking distance in the other direction.
The Best Hotels at Platis Gialos
- Branco Mykonos • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 25500)
- Myconian Ambassador Hotel & Spa • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 24166)
- Petasos Beach Resort & Spa • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 23437)
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 27666)
- Palladium Hotel • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 25925)
- Petinos Beach Hotel • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 24310)
Ornos Beach Hotels
Beautiful beach with wonderful views and surroundings. Clean, crystal clear water that is calm and very kid-friendly. Good restaurants and good bus connections to Mykonos Town.
The Best Hotels at Ornos
- Santa Marina Resort & Villas • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 23220)
- Kivotos Luxury Boutique Hotel • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 24094)
- Kensho Ornos • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 29001)
- Mykonos Blanc • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 27618)
- Mykonos Cactus • (Hotel phone: +30 22890 28478)
- Ammos Hotel • (Hotel phone: 30 22890 22600)
Great swimming beach and a short walk from Platis Gialos. Dominated by the overrated Nammos beach club.
Agios Ioannis Hotels
A quiet beach with a handful of tavernas and shops. Beautiful sand and water. Stay here for rest and solitude. Good bus connections to Mykonos Town.
Elia Beach Hotels
Great beach with some fantastic high-end hotels. Only caveat is that it’s a good distance from Mykonos Town and can feel a little isolated.
Megali Ammos Hotels
500 meters south of Mykonos Town (Chora). Nice sand and swimming but can be windy. It’s an easy walk from the Chora. Joanna’s Nikos Taverna is on the beach and very good. The hotels below should be considered as part of Mykonos Town but close to Megali Ammos beach.
Agios Stefanos Hotels
This is the beach nearest to the New Port at Tourlos, about 2.5 km from the Old Port and about 3 km from the heart of Mykonos Town. Agios Stefanos is a small, sandy beach with a handful of restaurants and beach clubs, including the amazing Limnios Tavern on the hill overlooking the beach and offering gorgeous sunset views and flavorful Greek comfort foods. This is not the most beautiful beach in Mykonos, but it is great for swimming and protected from the winds. The area is well-connected by buses to and from the airport and Mykonos Town and by the Sea Bus (water taxi) to the Old port at Mykonos Town and to Delos Island.
Mykonos Hotels with Private Pools
Unlike Santorini, Mykonos doesn’t have that many hotels with private pools or jacuzzis – but it does have some and they’re usually worth the extra cost (at least for me, I love having a private pool).
Mykonos Hotels with Private Pools, Plunge Pools, and Hot Tubs
- Belvedere Hotel – Mykonos Town
- Myconian Villa Collection – Elia Beach
- Katikies Mykonos – Agios Ioannis Beach
- Kivotos Mykonos – Ornos Beach
- Santa Marina Resort and Villas – Ornos Beach
- Semeli Hotel – Mykonos Town
- Myconian Korali Relais & Chateaux – Megali Ammos
- Bill & Coo Suites – Megali Ammos
- Branco Mykonos – Platis Gialos
- Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux – Platis Gialos
- Rocabella Mykonos – Agios Stefanos
- Palladium Hotel – Platis Gialos
- Mykonos Blu – Psarou Beach
- Anax Resort and Spa – Agios Ioannis
- Grace Mykonos – Agios Stefanos
- The Best Hotels for Families in Mykonos
- The Best Beach Hotels in Mykonos
- The Best Budget Hotels in Mykonos
- The Best Honeymoon Hotels in Mykonos
- The Best Hotels in Mykonos Town
- Where To Stay in Mykonos
- The Best Mykonos Tours & Things To Do
- The Best Time to Visit Mykonos
- The Best Beaches on Mykonos
- The Best Mykonos Clubs & Bars
- The Best Mykonos Restaurants
- Mykonos Ferry Port Guide
- Mykonos Car Rental Guide
- Athens to Mykonos
- Mykonos to Santorini
- Mykonos – Maps of Mykonos
- Mykonos – Videos of Mykonos
- Mykonos to Santorini by Helicopter
- What is the best hotel in Mykonos?