Kavos Boutique Hotel is a laid-back, luxury hotel set on a hill within a lush, sprawling garden in Naxos, Greece.
Each suite and villa at Kavos includes a sea-view terrace and a fully-equipped kitchen; the largest villa has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and sleeps up to seven people. Many villas also have large, rooftop terraces with sweeping views. Kavos’ all-day restaurant is popular and serves delicious Greek cuisine with plenty of vegan and gluten-free options, as well as signature cocktails that include fresh herbs grown at the hotel. Their infinity pool features hydro-massage jets and is set on a beautiful terrace with panoramic sea views towards the island of Paros. Despite its remote, hilltop feel, Kavos Boutique Hotel is only a 10-minute walk away from the quieter, northern end of Agios Prokopios Beach, an area which also has a market, a handful of restaurants, a bus stop, and other services.
Kavos Boutique Hotel – Location
Kavos Boutique Hotel enjoys a hillside location, a 10-minute walk from the northern end of Agios Prokopios beach.
- Address: Stelida Agios Prokopios
- How to Get There: It is approximately 6km from the Naxos ferry port and 3km from the Naxos Airport to the hotel.
There is a direct bus from Naxos Town to the village of Agios Prokopios. Catch the bus at the station located at the end of the long ferry pier – this is the Island’s main station and transportation hub; they will have weekly printed schedules to take with you. Tickets can be purchased inside the station, or at a kiosk at the bus stop outside. The trip takes approximately 16 min and costs about €2 per person. Buses run every day, typically departing every half hour during summer peak hours; less frequently at night, in early morning, and in winter and shoulder season months. It is a 12-minute walk from the nearest bus stop at Agios Prokopios beach to the hotel, not recommended with luggage.
Taxis are available from the port or airport, generally waiting after the arrival of every flight or ferry. A taxi from the ferry port to Kavos Boutique Hotel will cost roughly €10-20 and take around 10 minutes. A taxi from the airport will cost about €6-10 and take around 5 minutes. Taxis on Naxos are not metered, so be sure to agree on a price with the driver before setting out.
For those who prefer to drive themselves, we recommend renting a car at the port, where you’ll have greater choice among vehicles and rental companies than in the beach towns. We strongly recommend reserving a vehicle in advance, especially if you require automatic transmission.
Kavos Boutique Hotel – The Basics
- Ages: Kavos Boutique Hotel welcomes all ages and is popular with families. 2 and 3-bedroom villas are offered, and cribs and high chairs are available for guest use.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed.
- View: All accommodation features Aegean Sea views.
- Parking: Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Nice Perks: Beautiful gardens, board games, and puzzles.
- When to Book: Naxos’ best hotels book out far in advance, especially during high season travel. For best availability and rates, book two to three months ahead.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +30 2285 023355
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: kavos-naxos.com
Kavos Boutique Hotel – Amenities
- Pool: Large infinity pool with panoramic sea views. The pool terrace includes teak loungers, cushioned sofas, a hammock, and a shaded pool bar.
- Spa: No spa. On-site massage and beauty treatments can be arranged in advance by the concierge.
- Fitness Center: On-site fitness center includes a treadmill, cross-trainer, stationary bike, free weights and adjustable bench, and free-standing pulley. Personal training sessions can be arranged in advance.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None.
Kavos Boutique Hotel – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: Stelida poolside restaurant serves fresh seafood and creative Greek cuisine using locally sourced ingredients. Cocktails, juices, and ice cream, too. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a special Sunset Happy Hour.
- Lounge/Bar: Stelida Pool Bar is open daily, and offers snacks, salads, juices, cocktails, and ice cream, with full wifi coverage.
- Breakfast: An a la carte breakfast is served on the shady pool terrace.
- Room Service: Yes.
Kavos Boutique Hotel – Rooms
- Room Types: Studio Rooms • Studio Suites • 1-Bedroom Apartments • 2-Bedroom Villas • 3-Bedroom Villa • Honeymoon Suite • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is not allowed any any guest room. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: None. People with mild to moderate mobility concerns (that don’t require a wheelchair) should book the One Bedroom Apartment on the ground floor. This is an all one level unit with a walk in (but not wheel in) shower, close to the pool, bar, restaurant, and lobby.
- Best Room: The bi-level open-plan Honeymoon Suite features two sea-view terraces and a two-person jacuzzi shower.
Kavos Boutique Hotel – What’s Nearby?
- Giannoulis Taverna: Charming family taverna serving Naxian comfort food and hearty Greek staples. No reservations, so arrive early or be prepared to wait. 5-minute drive.
- Lefto’s Souvlaki Kebab House: Excellent grilled meats and pita sandwiches for eat-in and take-away – plus free hotel delivery. 5-minute drive.
- Del Mar Café: Family-run beachfront Italian restaurant with fantastic pasta, pizza, and cocktails. 7-minute drive.
- Patatosporos: Idyllic Agia Anna restaurant for toes-in-the-sand dining, sunset sea views, and local seafood dishes. 7-minute drive
Nearby Bars and Breweries
- Macao Beach Naxos: Great beachfront sushi restaurant and cocktail bar. 6-minute drive
- Kahlua Jungle Room: Comfortable sun beds, great drinks, and well-priced food; on a great stretch of beach. 6-minute drive
- Santana Beach Club: One of Naxos’ top party destinations, with great house and international DJs and beach parties held all summer long. 6-minute drive
Nearby Market or Grocery
- SPAR Koutelieris: Largish supermarket with a good assortment of local and international products. 4-minute drive
- Laguna Beach Park: Family-friendly windsurfing center offering lessons and rentals. 3-minute drive.
- Aqua Fun: Small but fun water park with pools, waterslides, and a cafe/bar on site. 5-minute drive.
- Agios Prokopios Beach: Family-friendly beach that is naturally protected from the wind, with clear and tranquil water. Find restaurants, beach clubs, hotels, and markets at its southern end, the northern point is quiet. 5-minute drive.
- Agia Anna Beach: Lively beach with a string of beach clubs and tavernas. At its far southern end, past tiny St. Nicolas Church and a rocky outcropping, there is a nude section. 6-minute drive.
Kavos Boutique Hotel – The Hotel
- All Naxos Hotel Reviews
- Best Hotels in Naxos
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Athens
- Best Hotels in Corfu
- Best Hotels in Crete
- Best Hotels in Folegandros
- Best Hotels in Ios
- Best Hotels in Kefalonia
- Best Hotels in Kos
- Best Hotels in Milos
- Best Hotels in Mykonos
- Best Hotels in Paros
- Best Hotels in Rhodes
- Best Hotels in Serifos
- Best Hotels in Sifnos
- Best Hotels in Skiathos
- Best Hotels in Skopelos