- FerryHopper.com is the best way to buy ferry tickets for Naxos to Athens ferries. Also good for researching ferry timetables, costs, and schedules.
- Most ferries do not sell out. But for peace of mind, book tickets 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Many tickets (when booked through FerryHopper) are e-tickets which means you do not have to pick up a paper ticket before boarding.
- If a ticket purchased online doesn’t have a barcode that usually means you’ll need to pick up a real ticket when in Greece. This is most often done at the ferry port 30 to 45 minutes before departure. Don’t worry about pick up – it’s easy and effortless and usually very close to your actual ferry.
- Ferries will leave on-time from their first departure port in the morning (usually large ports like Piraeus, Heraklion, and Rhodes) but will be late arriving and departing from all onward ports. Usually getting later as the day progresses.
- Note: Hellenic Seaways was recently purchased by Blue Star Ferries, and the two companies merged under the Blue Star Ferries name in fall of 2018. Most of the ferries that were operated by Hellenic Seaways are now running under Blue Star Ferries, and routes will generally not be affected. FerryHopper.com will have the most up-to-date booking options for all Greek ferries.
Naxos to Athens 2019 Flights
Sky Express may offer flights from Naxos to Athens in 2019, though information about their flight schedule can be difficult to find. Use the website’s search function to see if they have a flight that works with your travel schedule.
Sky Express offers three different fare tiers, differing in luggage and hand baggage allowances, flight change and cancellation fees, and access to airport lounges and expedited security lines. Note that flights will sell out much earlier than ferries – if you find a flight that works for you, book it as soon as possible.
Naxos to Athens 2019 Ferry Schedule
Athens to Naxos Ferries to Piraeus Port
- Blue Star Car/Passenger Ferry
• 09:30 (15:00 arrival) Daily June 3 to November 1
• 18:00 (23:15 arrival) Daily year round.
• 22:30 (5:00 arrival) June 16 to September 9
- Hellenic Seaways Car/Passenger Ferry
• 07:55 (12:55 arrival) Thurs/Friday June 1 to June 8
• 14:25 (19:30 arrival) Tuesdays through June 12, Sundays June 3-10
- Hellenic Seaways Catamaran Car Ferry
• 13:30 (17:25 arrival) Fri/Sun June 29 to September 9
• 15:25 (19:20 arrival) Mon-Thurs, Saturdays June 30 to September 8
• 17:00 (20:55 arrival) Thurs-Mon through June 15
• 17:00 (20:55 arrival) Daily June 16-28
• 17:00 (20:55 arrival) Mon-Fri September 10-14
• 17:00 (20:55 arrival) Thurs-Mon September 15-30
• 21:40 (1:25 arrival) Sundays July 1 to September 9
• 22:15 (1:20 arrival) Fridays June 29 to September 9
- SeaJets Passenger Only Catamaran
• 13:55 (17:30 arrival) Daily October 22-31
• 14:00 (17:50 arrival) Daily through September 30
• 15:45 (19:15 arrival) Daily October 1-15
• 19:45 (23:20 arrival) Tues-Sun October 16-21
Athens to Naxos Ferries to Rafina Port
- SeaJets Catamaran Car Ferry
• 10:45 (14:00 arrival) Fri/Sun June 3 to September 30
• 11:05 (14:20 arrival) Sat/Mon-Thurs June 2 to September 29
• 12:35 (17:20 arrival) Mon-Fri through September 28
• 12:50 (17:40 arrival) Sat/Sun through September 30
• 16:10 (20:10 arrival) Daily June 1 to September 30 ***Tentative
- Fast Ferries Car/Passenger Ferry
• 15:00 (20:50 arrival) Mon-Fri through September 29
• 15:30 (21:20 arrival) Sat/Sun through September 30
- Golden Star Catamaran Car Ferry
• 16:40 (21:20 arrival) Daily June 16 to September 16
- Hellenic Seaways Passenger Only Catamaran
• 17:30 (20:55 arrival) Daily through September 30
- SeaJets Catamaran Car Ferry
• 12:55 (18:05 arrival) Wednesdays through June 27
- Greek Ferry Guide
- Piraeus (Athens) Ferry Port Guide
- Heraklion (Crete) Ferry Port Guide
- Mykonos Ferry Port Guide
- Athens to Naxos Ferries
- Naxos to Santorini Ferries
- Santorini to Naxos Ferries
- The Best Hotels in Naxos
- The Best Hotels in Naxos for Families
- The Best Hotels in Athens
- The Best Hotels in Athens for Families
- The Best Time to Visit Greece
- The Best Greek Islands
- Athens – The Travel Guide
Athens to Naxos Ferries to Lavrio Port