Aktaion has been a staple in Firostefani for almost 100 years! The 3rd generation of the family is now running the place. In a very charming and casual environment, tables spill out onto the sidewalk. Traditional Greek food on the menu includes seafood, meat and vegetarian options. A great choice for lunch or dinner. As it’s a small place and gets busy, reservations are recommended.
Aktaion Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily early March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 1pm to 12am. Reservations suggested for dinner.
- Website: aktaionsantorini.com
- Location: Firostefani, Santorini 847 00
- Telephone: + 30-22-860-22336
- View: Great caldera views from just across the pedestrian walkway outside the patio.
- Parking: Free and paid parking 1-5 minutes away.
- Bus: About a 1 minute walk from the main bus stop in Firostefani.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini