Candouni is a charming family owned and operated jewel of a restaurant tucked into the interior of Oia. Stepping off a busy pedestrian alleyway filled with small shops, you’ll find this romantic candlelit patio under bougainevillia filled arbors, with live traditional Greek music most nights. Inside are two intimate interior dining rooms, one adjacent to the bar and the other just outside the kitchen, with waitstaff delivering dishes cooked by mother and son. Reservations recommended.
Candouni Restaurant Santorini – Video
Candouni Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily early March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 12pm to 11:45pm. Reservations recommended for dinner 7:30 to close.
- Website: candouni.com
- Location: Oía 847 02
- Telephone: + 30-22-86-071616
- View: No view.
- Parking: A few free and paid parking lots within a 5 to 10 minute walk.
- Bus: 1-2 minute walk, from the main bus terminal in Oia.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Santorini Blog
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini