Da Vinci is an excellent Italian restaurant with gorgeous ocean views, in the center of Firostefani. Specializing in fresh homemade pizza and pasta, the restaurant serves lunch and dinner. There is a large shaded patio where each table has excellent views out over the countryside to Kamari Beach. There is also an airy interior dining room. Reservations are recommended but usually not required for dinner.
Da Vinci Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily early March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 12pm to 11pm. Reservations suggested for dinner.
- Website: Da Vinci on Facebook
- Location: Firostefani, Thera 847 00
- Telephone: + 30-22-860-22533
- View: Excellent ocean views to the non-caldera side of Santorini
- Parking: Free and paid parking 3-5 minutes away.
- Bus: About a 2 minute walk from the main bus stop in Firostefani.
Da Vinci Restaurant
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Santorini Blog
- Maps of Santorini