Greece › Santorini › Best Restaurants › Yalos Restaurant
by Santorini Dave • Updated: July 5, 2022
Yalos is one of my favorite restaurants in Santorini, located on beautiful Exo Gialos Beach. It’s an idyllic location about a 10 minute drive directly east of Fira. A trendy environment with eclectic sculptures and decor, and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. The restaurant has its own resident DJ playing cool electro-ethnic mixes and tribal rhythms. Delicious fresh seafood includes grilled cod with olive oil, lemon and oregano, a variety of ceviches, and smoked mackerel. Santorini flavours such as homemade tomato balls (tomatokeftedes), probably the best fava in Santorini and homemade cheese fritters topped with a honey syrup. Meat, pasta and vegetarian options are also available. Their signature dessert is a broken down (spasmeno) mille-feuille with creme brûlée, vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Leave room for this delicious treat. Moderate to expensive pricing. Also a great location for weddings and special events. There’s even a dock to park your boat and food can be served on board.
Yalos Restaurant Santorini – Video
Yalos Hours and Information
- Season: End of April/beginning of May until end of October
- Hours: Open daily 11am to 1am. Reservations recommended for dinner
- Website: yalos-santorini.com
- Location: Exo Gialos Beach
- Telephone: +30-22-86-025816
- View: Excellent.
- Parking: Free parking on site.
- Bus: Challening to reach by bus. One option is to walk the 2.5 KM from Fira, and get a taxi or Welcome Pickups to bring you home.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter