Though it may seem daunting at first, it’s not difficult to plan and book your trip to Santorini without using a travel agent. The internet makes it really easy to find flights (Kayak.com) and hotels (Booking.com), book ferry tickets (Ferryhopper.com), reserve a rental car (RentalCars.com, and discover great tours (GetYourGuide.com).
All of the above sites are reputable and will save you money that you can use later to enjoy the island. We’ve also got loads of great guides to get you started:
- How to Get to Santorini
- The Best Hotels in Santorini
- The Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Santorini Ferry Port Guide
- Renting a Car on Santorini
- The Best Santorini Tours & Things to Do
- Complete Santorini Travel Guide
Recommended Santorini Travel Agents
- Omega Travel – Friendly and helpful travel agency in Santorini that can help with tours, boat trips around the caldera, and pretty much anything related to a Greek vacation. They have a five star rating on Tripadvisor. Call them at +30-694-142-4488 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dakoutros Travel – Located in the center of Fira, and at the port. Travel agents here can help with any kind of boat or island tour, and are the main agents for Blue Star Ferries, Golden Star, and Superfast Ferries. If you booked paper ferry tickets in advance for any of these companies, this is where you pick them up. Phone: +30-228-602-2220 or email: email@example.com
- Nomikos Travel – If you have booked SeaJets, Hellenic Seaways, Minoan Lines, or Anek ferry tickets in advance you can pickup your tickets here, either at their office near the post office in Fira or at their office in the port. They also offer car rental and are good for booking any type of ferry ticket and sunset tours to Oia. Phone: +30-22860-22660 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Greece Travel Agents
- Fantasy Travel – Good for planning trips to Greece and the Greek islands. Located in Athens with good knowledge of all the Greek islands.