George Keramidas Leather Goods Shop
– If you’re looking for quality leather products made in Greece, be sure to visit this store in Monastiraki.
– Located on Pandrossou Street, the little alley that starts in front of the Tzistarakis Mosque, just off Monastiraki Square. An easy walk from Plaka and Syntagma Square.
– Here you will find all sorts of handbags, men and women’s wallets and belts. All at affordable prices.
– This leather shop has been a family business in Monastiraki since 1937. George and his wife Markia took over the shops in 1993.
– There are 3 shops, all on Pandrossou St. Two beside each other (addresses #75 and #77) and one right across the alley (#54).
– #77 was the first shop George’s grandfather opened in 1937. #75 was the second and the last store, #54, was opened in 2018.
– The friendly Fahim has been working in the shops for 6 years and is very helpful and knowledgeable about the products. George and Markia are also available to help with any questions and are more than happy to help you find what you’re looking for.
– Located just off Monastiraki Square, the closest metro station is Monastiraki, less than a 30-meter walk from the shops.
– Phone: +30 210 3214077 • Email: [email protected]