Our Favorite Paros Hotels
• 5-Star: Saint Andrea
• 4-Star: Kallisti
• Boutique: Stelia Mare
• Cheap: Villa Isabella
• Beach Resort: Poseidon
• For Couples: Parilio
• For Families: Poseidon
• Parikia: Argonauta
• Naoussa: Senia • Paliomylos
Paros Beach Hotels – Tips & Advice
- Booking.com – the best website for booking hotels in Paros.
- Where to stay in Paros: The coastline of Paros is strewn with beaches, some sandy and some craggy, many with unusual features. The two main villages, Parikia and Naoussa, have rocky seashores interrupted by small sandy beaches. Parikia is mostly flat with easy-to-reach beaches on either side of the ferry port. The area around Naoussa is hillier with a few beaches accessible by a set of stairs leading down from the main road.
- The best beaches in Paros are outside of the villages. Beaches on the west and south coasts tend to be quiet and relaxing, while the beaches on the east coast are popular for windsurfing, kitesurfing, and water sports. The most famous beach in Paros is Kolymbithres, known for its moon-like granite rock formations. Most beaches can be easily reached by water taxi from Naoussa or by bus from Naoussa or Parikia. To reach the more secluded beach, you’ll need to rent a car.
- Most “beachfront” hotels in Paros are not right on the beach but are across the street from a beach or on a hill overlooking a beach, just a short walk away. Still more sit inland a few hundred meters away. The first 6 hotels in this article are listed as beachfront. The latter 9 hotels are right above or less than a 5-minute walk from a beach and are listed as “near beach.”
- Best Beachfront Hotels in Paros: Poseidon of Paros (Chrissi Akti Beach) • Kalypso (Naoussa)
- Best Cheap Hotel Near the Beach in Paros: Pension Sofia
- The best beachfront restaurants are Ephessus (Parikia), Palm Beach Paros (Agia Irini Beach), and any restaurant on the pier in Piso Livadi.
The 6 Best Beachfront Hotels in Paros
1. Poseidon of Paros – Chrissi Akti Beach – beachfront
Luxury resort with 2 pools, a wellness center, a beach club, and a swimming pier in the sea. Family-friendly amenities include 2 kids’ pools, a playground, babysitting services, and spacious suites that all sleep at least 4 guests. Greek and American breakfast is complimentary, while the all-day restaurant serves creative Greek cuisine with a kids-menu and thoughtful consideration of allergies and special diets. Gorgeous location on Chrissi Akti Beach, aka Golden Beach, a long, sandy beach with calm water and a string of restaurants, beach clubs, a dive center, and watersports center (especially great for windsurfing).
2. Kalypso Hotel – Naoussa – beachfront
Boutique hotel with a spa and lounge on Agii Anargyri Beach. The has a row of sunbeds and umbrellas at the rockier end of the beach just a few meters from a sandy entrance to the sea. Kalypso features a variety of rooms and suites, all with private terraces, some with kitchenettes, and a few with outdoor jacuzzis; 2 rooms are wheelchair accessible (a rarity in Paros). The lounge serves light bites and drinks all day long, and a hearty Greek breakfast is included with most bookings. Great location less than a 10-minute walk from the dining, nightlife, and shopping of trendy Naoussa village.
3. Blue Waves Suites & Apartments – Drios Beach – beachfront
Cycladic-style, family-owned, boutique hotel overlooking the beach in the fishing village Drios. Studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments include kitchenettes and private terraces, most facing the sea. Breakfast is included in the room rates and is served each morning directly to your room. Drios Beach is just steps away, while quiet Boutari Beach and popular Chrissi Akti Beach (Golden Beach) are within 10 and 15-minutes’ walk east.
4. Acquamarina Resort – Nea Chrissi Akti Beach – beachfront
Family-friendly, beachfront resort on lively Nea Chrissi Akti Beach, aka New Golden Beach. Facilities include a swimming pool, an alfresco bar and restaurant, a playground, an outdoor cinema, and a windsurfing center with equipment rentals and lessons. Mountain bikes and yoga sessions are available on request. Rooms range from 45 to 60 sqm and sleep 3 to 5 guests, all with private terraces, most with sea views. Great location on Nea Chrissi Akti Beach, the site of an annual windsurfing competition, near a handful of casual tavernas and only a 10-minute walk to the larger Chrissi Akti Beach with more beach club and dining options.
5 & 6. Kosmitis Hotel and Kosmitis Residence – Naoussa
Sister hotels at Agii Anargyri Beach in Naoussa. Kosmitis Hotel sits right on the beach with a swimming pool, designated beach space, restaurant, and casual bar. Kosmitis Residence sits just behind the hotel, offering studio apartments and 2 to 3-bedroom villas all with fully-equipped kitchens, washing machines, and private terraces. Guests of the Residence have full access to all amenities of the Hotel. Great location just a 5-minute walk to Moraitis Winery and a 10-minute walk to the heart of the village.
More Great Hotels Near Beaches
Hotel Senia – Naoussa – near beach
Luxury hotel overlooking the sea with 2 pools: a heated infinity pool and a rooftop adults-only pool. Rooms and suites feature elegant décor and private balconies, some with jacuzzis; the largest suites add full kitchens. There is an outstanding Mediterranean restaurant onsite with a focus on locally sourced ingredients. Hotel Senia boasts its own designated beach space on sunny Piperi Beach, which sits down a steep stairway and across the street. Just a short, 5-minute walk to Naoussa’s charming Old Port, dining, and nightlife.
Paliomylos Spa Hotel – Naoussa – near beach
Gorgeous hotel featuring a swimming pool, full-service spa with a saltwater jacuzzi, and a sunset sea view terrace. The hotel features traditional, Cycladic architecture with natural stone, whitewashed walls, and arches. Rooms feature private terraces or direct pool access; suites add kitchenettes and sleep up to 6 guests. The onsite café serves light meals, cocktails, and rooms service all day. Piperi Beach is just a 5-minute walk down the hill, while Naoussa village is less than a 10-minute walk away.
Lilly Residence – Adults Only – Naoussa – near beach
Boutique, luxury hotel with a hydromassage swimming pool, a stylish bar and restaurant, and a romantic atmosphere. All suites feature sea view; many add indoor jacuzzis or outdoor plunge pools. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. The hotel sits on a hill overlooking the Aegean just a 2-minute walk to the beach at Agii Anargyri, 2 minutes to Moraitis Winery, and 5 minutes to the heart of cosmopolitan Naoussa village.
Kanale’s Rooms & Suites – Naoussa – near beach
High-end, boutique hotel with a swimming pool perched above Piperi Beach with views to the sea. All rooms have private terraces, most with sea views; suites add indoor jacuzzis. The hotel offers outstanding food and drinks beginning with a Greek-international breakfast, an open-air lounge serving local wines and inspired cocktails, and a creative Greek restaurant. Kanale’s hilltop location is just a 2-minute walk down to the sea and less than a 10-minute walk to the dining and sights of Naoussa village.
Minois Village Boutique Suites & Spa – Parasporos Beach – near beach
Luxury suite and villa resort with a saltwater pool, kids’ pool and playground, full-service spa, and an art gallery. The hotel boasts a fresh Mediterranean restaurant, a casual all-day pool bar, and a romantic, seaside deck offering local wine and cocktails with unobstructed sunset views. Top tier Eros Suites feature private pools; 2-bedroom villas include full kitchens. Minois Village sits at the tranquil south end of Parosporos Beach, just a 5-minute walk to the water and a 10-minute drive into Parikia (the hotel offers a shuttle 4 times a day).
Villa Isabella – Naoussa – near beach
Charming, family-owned boutique hotel overlooking Piperi Beach, just 100 meters down the stairway to the beach and less than 5 minutes’ walk to the Naoussa’s port, restaurants, and shopping. Its 7 studios and 1 suite all have kitchenettes and full or partial sea views. Most rooms have private terraces; the largest sleeps up to 4 guests.
Stelia Mare Boutique Hotel – Naoussa – near beach
Low-key, luxury hotel in Naoussa, just a 2-minute walk to Agii Anargyri Beach. Stelia Mare features a pool with an attached jacuzzi, a second outdoor jacuzzi, a spa room, and a poolside café serving a complimentary breakfast daily, plus light fare, local wines, and cocktails throughout the day. All rooms and suites boast private balconies, most with sea views. Ideally situated in a quiet neighborhood between the beach and Moraitis Winery and just 5 minutes’ walk to Naoussa’s top dining and nightlife.
Ambassador Luxury Villas – Santa Maria Beach – beachfront
Luxury, all-villa complex with a swimming pool and sun terrace on sandy Santa Maria Beach. Spacious villas range from 1 to 3-bedrooms, all with fully equipped kitchens, dining tables, and seating area; the Honeymoon Villa adds an outdoor jacuzzi. In-room spa and salon treatments and babysitting services are available on request. Just a short 5-minute walk to Santa Maria Beach and a 5-minute drive to Naoussa.
Pension Sofia – Parikia – near beach
Cozy inn tucked into a colorful garden setting with an outdoor dining terrace, homestyle breakfasts, a playground, and true hospitality from the owners, always onsite. Each room offers a private terrace and original artwork. The hotel sits just a 3-minute walk from Livadia Beach and a 10-minute walk to the ferry port and the heart of Parikia village.
What are the best beaches on Paros?
Paros offers a wide range of beaches to suit all interests. The most photographed beach is Kolymbithres, pictured above, known for its wind and water-sculpted granite. The best beach near Naoussa is Piperi, and the best beach near Parikia is Parasporos. Chrissi Akti Beach (Golden Beach), Nea Chrissi Akti Beach (New Golden Beach), Santa Maria Beach, and Drios Beaches are popular for windsurfing. Kalogeros Beach is known for its clay cliffs, which visitors break chunks from to cover their bodies in a soothing mud.
- Best Beaches in Paros
- Best Hotels in Paros
- The Best Hotels for Families in Paros
- Best Hotels in Antiparos
- Where to Stay in Paros
- Best Tours and Things to Do in Paros
- Best Restaurants in Paros
- Best Bars and Clubs in Paros
- Videos of Paros
- Flights and Ferries from Athens to Paros
- Flights and Ferries from Paros to Athens
- Ferries from Santorini to Paros
- Ferries from Paros to Santorini
- Naxos or Paros
- Mykonos Travel Guide
- Santorini Travel Guide
- Greece Travel Guide