INAYA Putri Bali – Affordable and convenient; not just another massive resort.
A pleasant and affordable Nusa Dua hotel with a convenient location. Rooms are stylish, compact, and hidden behind foliage; those at ground level feature patios that lead directly to the main pool. The pool itself is bi-level and has a somewhat odd layout – with the hotel lobby and café balancing on supporting pylons just above. Lawns are extensive and immaculate, and the beach is lined with funky, colorful lounge chairs. Perhaps best of all are the less expensive rates and location: within walking distance of the mall, golf course, and more affordable shops and cafés just outside the gate and along the public beach.
INAYA Putri Bali – The Location
- Address: Within the southern section of the gated complex of 4 and 5-star resorts in Nusa Dua, a very popular tourist region in southern Bali.
- Area: Faces a divine beach within the most tranquil and spacious part of southern Bali. More convenient to Nusa Dua’s facilities than most resorts.
- How to Get There: The only way to/from the airport is by metered taxi or chartered car with a driver. This takes about 25 minutes (13 km via the tollway), depending on traffic.
- Handy to: Golf course. Extra facilities outside the gated complex.
INAYA Putri Bali – The Basics
- Guests: Most guests are couples, as the children’s facilities aren’t that impressive and those under 12 are not permitted in the villas.
- Kids Club: Not as good as those at neighboring resorts, TAMAYA Kids Land features a colorful indoor play area in the gardens. Plenty of activities in the pool and on the beach, and lessons in Balinese art and dance.
- Beach: Broad and clean, featuring white sand and calm water but little shade. Lined with funky lounge chairs and cabanas.
- Views: Rooms are 150m+ from the beach, so none provide sea views. They all face the gardens, ponds, lagoons, and/or swimming pools. Villas are secluded behind walls.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: Some ground-level rooms have patios with access to the main pool. Villas feature private plunge pools as well as direct access from secluded doors to the extensive communal pool.
- Wi-Fi: Available free throughout the resort for all guests.
- Parking: There are plenty of free and secure spots, but think long and hard before driving anywhere in Bali.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: (0)361 200 2900
- Email: Send a message through the website inayaputribali.com
- Website: inayaputribali.com
INAYA Putri Bali – Amenities
- Pool: Interesting triple-tiered design, with an ambiance somewhat spoiled by its layout: a series of pylons jut out of the water to support the lobby and café above. There’s also a small children’s pool and a ‘river-style’ pool that meanders alongside the villas.
- Spa: The exquisite and relaxing INAYA Dewi Spa offers intimate rooms and signature treatments.
- Fitness Center: Located in the basement, likely underwhelming to regular gym goers.
- For Families: Kids club. Children’s pool. Pool games. Beach volleyball/football.
- Activities: Yoga and other exercise classes. Water-sports kiosk.
INAYA Putri Bali – Food and Drink
- Restaurants & Bars: Ja’Jan Bistro – Casual all-day dining close to the beach. Italian and French cuisine a specialty. Extends onto the lawns with carts providing a ‘food market’ experience. • Gading Restaurant – Elegant dining throughout the day either in air-conditioned indoors or on the breezy terrace. Focuses on Japanese, Chinese, and other Asian cuisine. Intimate at night. • INAYA Deli – Appetizing sandwiches, coffee, and homemade sugary treats. Open until the wee hours. • Homaya Restaurant – Indoors, extra-long communal tables, and open-plan kitchen. Specializes in Indonesian food but dinner only. • Bar Lounge – Sophisticated beachside setting with very comfortable lounge chairs. Long list of wines, cocktails, beers, and liquors. Tapas all day.
- Breakfast: Not included but can be paid for when booking or day-by-day. Served from 7-11am in Gading Restaurant.
- Room Service: Available 24 hours a day.
INAYA Putri Bali – Rooms
- Room Types: Deluxe Room • Deluxe Pool Access • One Bedroom Suite Garden View • One Bedroom Suite Ocean View • Two Bedroom Suite • Villa (with 1 or 2 bedrooms)
- Smoking Rooms: No smoking in the rooms or public areas but permitted elsewhere.
- Best Room: Villas (with 1 or 2 bedrooms) are particularly inviting: about 3 times larger than the Deluxe Rooms, with separate living areas, private plunge pools with gardens, and access to 24-hour butler service.
- For Families: All rooms and suites can accommodate extra single beds, and some have connecting doors. Some suites and villas have 2 bedrooms.
INAYA Putri Bali – Local Transport
- Walking & Cycling: It’s often a lot quicker – and certainly more scenic – to walk along the beachside path than the main road through Nusa Dua. This road is flat and comparatively quiet, so it’s ideal for cycling. Ask the reception about renting a bike.
- Public Transport: In lieu of any public transport or shuttle buses around Bali, the Kura-Kura Bus company links Nusa Dua with Ubud and the rest of southern Bali, but schedules are convoluted and routes confusing.
- Cars, Motorbikes, & Taxis: To go anywhere within southern Bali, metered taxis are abundant, cheap, and comfortable. For longer distances, charter a car with a driver for a negotiable fare. Driving a car is not recommended anywhere in Bali; however, motorbikes are a fun and easy way to get around Nusa Dua and neighboring Tanjung Benoa but not elsewhere in southern Bali. All transport options can be arranged at the resort.
- Local Shuttle Buses: Free shuttle buses link major hotels in Nusa Dua with the Bali Collection mall (see below). And this is a great way to reach other resorts, beaches, and facilities in Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa.
INAYA Putri Bali – What’s Nearby?
Best Nearby Restaurants & Bars
- Warung Yasa Segara – Casual, open-air café with pleasing prices at the end of the public lane to the beach, only meters south of the resort.
- There are several options in the neighboring Ayodya Resort, 100m south of INAYA, including Genji (authentic Japanese), Octopus Ristorante (casual vibe, elegant setting, and Italian food), and Waterfall Restaurant (Indonesian cuisine, open 24 hours).
Virtually opposite the main resort entrance is a gated roundabout. From there, the road (Jalan Pantai Mengiat) is lined with tempting cafés/bars. Many offer free transfer to/from the resort.
- Aglio Ristorante – Lovely shaded setting. Focuses on Italian food but more than just pizza and pasta. Also, Balinese food and happy hours.
- Nyoman’s Beer Garden – Lively vibe, pub-style meals, and friendly staff. Also popular for their salad bar.
- Mai-Mai – Pleasant location, congenial bar, and live music.
Otherwise, walk about 800m (or take the shuttle bus) via the beachside path or road to Bali Collection mall, and try:
- Bali Collection is a delightful outdoor mall in Nusa Dua, with department stores, cavernous souvenir shops, and abundant cafés/bars. About 800m north of the hotel lobby, via the road or beachside path. Free hourly shuttle bus from the mall.
- The Bali National Golf Club offers 18 challenging holes stretching either side of the road. The clubhouse is about 1 km south along the road.