Greece › Naxos › Hotels › Iria Beach Art Review
by Santorini Dave • Updated: November 4, 2021
• Location: On Agia Anna Beach
• Video review
• Hotel website: iriabeach-naxos.com
• Hotel phone: +30 2285 042600
• Check prices for Iria Beach Art Hotel
Iria Beach Art Hotel is a 4-star luxury hotel located on Agia Anna Beach in Naxos, Greece.
All rooms at Iria Beach Art Hotel include a patio or balcony (many with sea views); a few feature private indoor jacuzzi tubs. There’s also a small gym, jacuzzi spa, and great beach club. Their shaded, open-air beachfront restaurant, Palatia, offers Mediterranean dishes, wine, and cocktails; the daily breakfast buffet is fantastic, and uses fresh ingredients grown on the owner’s farm nearby. Sitting right on Agia Anna Beach, Iria Beach Art Hotel is steps from the water and a handful of great restaurants. The beach and charming village of Agia Prokopios is only a 10-minute walk north. Plaka, the longest beach on Naxos, is only a 15-minute walk south.
Iria Beach Art Hotel – Location
Great beachfront location right on lively Agia Anna Beach.
- Address: Agia Anna beach, Naxos
- How to Get There: It is approximately 6 km from the Naxos ferry port, and 3 km from the Naxos Airport to the hotel.
There is a direct bus from Naxos Town to Agia Anna beach. Purchase your ticket and catch the #1 bus at the station located at the end of the long ferry pier – this is the Island’s main station and transportation hub; they will have weekly printed schedules to take with you. The trip takes approximately 20 min and costs about €2. Buses run every day, typically departing every half hour during summer peak hours; less frequently at night, in early morning, and in winter and shoulder season months. It is an easy 2-minute walk from the nearest bus stop to the hotel.
Taxis are available from the port or airport, generally waiting after the arrival of every flight or ferry. A taxi from the ferry port to Iria Beach Art Hotel will cost roughly €10-20 and take around 10 minutes. A taxi from the airport will cost about €6 and take around 5 minutes. Taxis on Naxos are not metered, so be sure to agree on a price with the driver before setting out.
For those who prefer to drive themselves, we recommend renting a car near the the port, where you’ll have greater choice among vehicles and rental companies than in the beach towns or villages. We strongly recommend reserving a vehicle in advance, especially if you require automatic transmission.
Iria Beach Art Hotel – The Basics
- Ages: All ages are welcome at Iria Beach Art Hotel. Family Suites are offered; cribs and professional babysitting services are available on request.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed.
- View: A beachfront hotel, many rooms and suites at Iria Beach Art Hotel have unobstructed sea views.
- Parking: Free parking is available at a nearby public lot.
- Nice Perks: Beach towels; boat trips and water sports lessons can be arranged through the hotel.
- When to Book: Naxos’ best hotels book out far in advance, especially during high season travel. For best availability and rates, book two to three months ahead.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +30 2285 042600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: iriabeach-naxos.com
Iria Beach Art Hotel – Amenities
- Pool: No pool, but wonderful beachfront.
- Spa: On-site hydrotherapy spa with massuese; beauty and wellness treatments can be arranged through the hotel.
- Fitness Center: On-site fitness center includes a treadmill, elliptical trainer, free weights with bench, stationary bike, and weight machine.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: Premium rooms and the Honeymoon Suite have indoor jacuzzi tubs.
Iria Beach Art Hotel – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: The open-air beachfront Palatia restaurant offers Mediterranean dishes, wine, cocktails, and beachside service. Private, romantic dinners on the beach can be arranged.
- Lounge/Bar: None. Great cocktails are served at Palatia restaurant.
- Breakfast: Complimentary homemade breakfast buffet is offered daily in the hotel’s breakfast room.
- Room Service: Yes, available until midnight.
Iria Beach Art Hotel – Rooms
- Room Types: Economy Standard Double Room • Standard Twin/Double Room • Triple Room • Premium Room with Jacuzzi • Sublime Sea View Room • Superior Suite • Family Suite • Honeymoon Sea View Suite with Jacuzzi • Deluxe Sea View Suite • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: Iria Beach Art Hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Some ground floor rooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Best Room: The Deluxe Sea View Suite sleeps four, and includes separate living and sleeping areas as well as a large furnished terrace with panoramic sea views.
Iria Beach Art Hotel – What’s Nearby?
- Oregano Souvlaki Meze: Excellent grilled meats, pita, and salads – eat in or take-away. 2-minute walk
- Patatosporos: Idyllic Agia Anna restaurant for toes-in-the-sand dining, sunset sea views, and local seafood dishes. 3-minute walk
- Del Mar Café: Family-run beachfront Italian restaurant with fantastic pasta, pizza, and cocktails. 11-minute walk
- Giannoulis Taverna: Charming family taverna serving Naxian comfort food and hearty Greek staples. No reservations, so arrive early or be prepared to wait. 13-minute walk
Nearby Bars and Breweries
- Santana Beach Club: One of Naxos’ top party destinations, with great house and international DJs and beach parties held all summer long. 1-minute walk
- Yazoo Summer Bliss: Naxos’ best beach bar; known for their delicious menu and their monthly full moon parties that last late into the night. 15-minute walk
Nearby Market or Grocery
- Verykokkos: Small supermarket selling snacks, produce, beach toys, and other staples; also has a bakery, ATM, and self-laundry service. 3-minute walk
- Maragas: Slightly larger supermarket, located at nearby Plaka Beach. 12-minute walk
- Agia Anna Beach: Lively beach with a string of beach clubs and tavernas. At its far southern end, past tiny St. Nicolas Church and a rocky outcropping, there is a nude section. 1-minute walk
- Agios Prokopios Beach: Family-friendly beach that is naturally protected from the wind, with clear and tranquil water. Find restaurants, beach clubs, hotels, and markets at its southern end, the northern point is quiet. 10-minute walk
- Plaka Beach: One of the best beaches in all of Greece, with a 4km stretch of golden sand. The north end (also called Maragas Beach) has most of its restaurants, beach clubs, and hotels; the southern end is more remote in feel. 13-minute walk
- Laguna Beach Park: Family-friendly windsurfing center offering lessons and rentals. 6-minute drive
- Aqua Fun: Small but fun water park with pools, waterslides, and a cafe/bar on site. 4-minute drive
Iria Beach Art Hotel – The Hotel
- All Naxos Hotel Reviews
- Best Hotels in Naxos
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Athens
- Best Hotels in Corfu
- Best Hotels in Crete
- Best Hotels in Folegandros
- Best Hotels in Ios
- Best Hotels in Kefalonia
- Best Hotels in Kos
- Best Hotels in Milos
- Best Hotels in Mykonos
- Best Hotels in Paros
- Best Hotels in Rhodes
- Best Hotels in Serifos
- Best Hotels in Sifnos
- Best Hotels in Skiathos
- Best Hotels in Skopelos
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter