Naxos Island Hotel – Pleasing boutique hotel steps from Agios Prokopios Beach.
Charming boutique hotel located on Agios Prokopios Beach in Naxos. It features traditional Naxian architecture using locally-sourced materials, round-the-clock reception, an elevator, and an underground parking garage. The rooftop infinity pool offers views over the Aegean Sea, Agios Prokopios Beach, and the surrounding neighborhood. Their in-house restaurant, Taverna, serves Greek and International cuisine. There is an on-site salon and spa, and some guest rooms have private outdoor jacuzzis with sea views. In addition to being very close to Agios Prokopios Beach, Naxos Island Hotel is located within walking distance of many good restaurants and beach clubs and is only a kilometer from Agia Anna Beach.
Naxos Island Hotel – Location
- Address: Agios Prokopios Beach
- How to Get There: Naxos Island Hotel is approximately 6 km from the Naxos ferry port and 3 km from the Naxos Airport to the hotel. It is located on Agios Prokopios Beach on the western tip of the island, about 6 km from Naxos town.
There is a direct bus that travels from the port to the Agios Prokopios beach community (route #1). Purchase your ticket and catch the bus at the station located at the end of the long ferry pier – this is the island’s main station and transportation hub; they will have weekly printed schedules to take with you. The trip takes approximately 15 minutes and costs about €2. Buses run every day, typically departing hourly during summer peak hours; less frequently at night, in early morning, and in winter and shoulder season months. It is a 3-minute walk from the nearest bus stop to the hotel.
Taxis are available from the port or airport, generally lined up after the arrival of every flight or ferry, though there may be a wait to secure one. A taxi from the ferry port to Naxos Island Hotel will cost roughly €10 and take around 5 minutes. A taxi from the airport will also cost about €10 and take around 5 minutes. Taxis on Naxos are not metered, so be sure to agree on a price with the driver before setting out.
For those who prefer to drive themselves, we recommend renting a car near the the port, where you’ll have greater choice among vehicles and rental companies than in the beach towns or villages. We strongly recommend reserving a vehicle in advance, especially if you require automatic transmission.
Naxos Island Hotel – The Basics
- Ages: All ages are welcome. Two-bedroom family rooms and apartments are available and sleep four. Kids meals, games room, books, DVDs, and outdoor play equipment available.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed.
- View: Since the hotel is surrounded by buildings, most rooms overlook the neighboring properties, and only some offer partial and distant sea views.
- Parking: Free and secure underground parking garage.
- Nice Perks: Complimentary wine and fruit basket on welcome. Electric toilets and bathtubs in all bathrooms. Large gifts and souvenirs shop selling everything from local wines to marble statues and silver/gold jewelry.
- When to Book: Naxos’ best hotels book out far in advance, especially during high season travel. For best availability and rates, book two to three months ahead.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +30 22850 44100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: naxosislandhotel.com
Naxos Island Hotel – Amenities
- Pool: Rooftop infinity pool with sun loungers.
- Spa: Full-service spa with 2 treatment rooms, a hamam, jacuzzi, and sauna. Also a hair and nail salon.
- Fitness Center: Well-equipped fitness center with trainer.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: Some Superior Rooms and Family Apartments have private jacuzzis on their private patios/balconies.
Naxos Island Hotel – Food and Drink
- Restaurant & Bar: Taverna Restaurant (7:30 am – midnight) offers a Greek and International menu on the rooftop alongside the pool with indoor and outdoor seating and distant views of the sea. The attached small bar serves a variety of cocktails and beverages.
- Breakfast: A Greek buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant every morning and is included in the room rate.
- Room Service: Limited menu during restaurant hours.
Naxos Island Hotel – Rooms
- Room Types: Superior Double Bed Rooms • Superior Rooms with Grand Veranda & Private Jacuzzis • Family Apartment • Family Room with Two Bedrooms • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: None. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Ground floor rooms are wheelchair accessible. There is an elevator as well.
- Best Room: Rooms are similarly designed. Superior Rooms and Family Apartments with large patios and private jacuzzis are the best.
Naxos Island Hotel – The Hotel
- All Naxos Hotel Reviews
- Best Hotels in Naxos
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Athens
- Best Hotels in Corfu
- Best Hotels in Crete
- Best Hotels in Folegandros
- Best Hotels in Ios
- Best Hotels in Kefalonia
- Best Hotels in Kos
- Best Hotels in Milos
- Best Hotels in Mykonos
- Best Hotels in Paros
- Best Hotels in Rhodes
- Best Hotels in Serifos
- Best Hotels in Sifnos
- Best Hotels in Skiathos
- Best Hotels in Skopelos