SD › London › Oxford Street Hotels
Updated: May 22, 2022
• Best Hotels near Oxford Street: Soho • Beaumont • Marriott Grosvenor Square • Marriott Park Lane
• Oxford Street is one of London’s busiest shopping streets with over 90 flagship stores, multiple tube stations, loads of fast food and chain restaurants, and several hotels.
• Marble Arch and Hyde Park sit at the top of Oxford Street and Oxford Circus at the bottom. The charming neighborhoods of Marylebone, Mayfair, Soho, and Bloomsbury lie to either side. The street is about 1.5 miles long, but easy and enjoyable to walk. Alternatively, you can take a bus or the underground to travel from one end to the other.
• Oxford Street and its surrounding areas are home to over 500 eateries ranging from spaghetti houses and fast food outlets to coffee shops and restaurants serving Asian, Italian, Middle Eastern, and gastropub cuisine.
• Most hotels are located one or two blocks off busy Oxford Street. Airbnb also offers a selection of studios, apartments, and private rooms to rent near Oxford Street.
• Buses operate frequently along Oxford Street (the road is often packed with double-decker buses) going to all points around central London. There are 3 underground stations – Marble Arch, Bond Street Station, and Oxford Circus located directly on Oxford Street.
• You can reach King’s Cross/St Pancras train station, Victoria Station for the Gatwick Airport Express train, and Paddington Station for the Heathrow Express train directly from the Oxford Circus Underground.
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter