by Santorini Dave • Updated: February 8, 2019
Santorini Jet Ski Tours
- Jet Ski Tour To The Volcano – the best jet ski tour in Santorini. Awesome!
- There are three options: The South Coast Tour (visit the beaches and swimming spots along the south coast). Or the Volcano Tour (south coast tour plus a trip into the caldera with a visit to the volcano and hot spring). Or the Extreme Volcano Tour (the volcano tour plus a trip across the entire caldera with visits to Thirassia and Ammoudi Bay below Oia).
- I recommend doing a tour that goes into the caldera so either the Volcano Tour (140 minutes) or the Extreme Volcano Tour (220 minutes). The Volcano Tour is probably best if you’re not experienced with jet skis.
- Tours are small. If you book for two or three there’s a good chance it’s just your party on the tour.
- A motorboat accompanies the tour the whole way just in case there’s some difficulty or if someone gets tired and needs a break in the boat (then one of the staff will ride the jet ski).
- A photographer is on board the boat and takes tons of pictures. If you want copies you do have to purchase them, but there’s no pressure if you don’t like them.
- This is one of the most insanely fun things I’ve done in my life. Really awesome. And the views looking up at the caldera cliffs are just utterly stunning.
Santorini Jet Ski Tour to the Volcano
- The Best Hotels in Santorini
- The Best Things To Do on Santorini
- The Best Santorini Boat Tours
- The Best Restaurants on Santorini
- 21 Cheap (And Good) Hotels on Santorini
- The Best Hotels in Mykonos
- The Best Hotels in Athens
- The Best Hotels on Crete
- The Best Hotels on Paros
- The Best Hotels on Naxos
- The Best Hotels on Ios
- The Best Hotels in Rome
- The Best Hotels in Paris
- The Best Hotels in London