Santorini Bars & Nightlife
- Fira has the most bars and nightlife and the only true dance clubs. Perissa has some fun beach bars and Oia has one very fun bar.
- Many people watch the sunset and then head out for the evening. Most clubs start getting busy between 9pm and 11pm.
- Enigma and Koo Club are the best places for dancing.
- White Door Theatro – awesome evening show with wine, dancing, food, and fun. Highly recommended!
The 17 Best Bars and Clubs in Santorini
1. PK Cocktail Bar – Fira
The best cocktails in Santorini with superb sunset views and 3 levels of seating on the edge of the caldera.
2. Tango Champagne and Cocktail Bar – Fira
Refined lounge with a romantic vibe and picture-perfect sunset views.
3. Tropical Bar – Fira
Great sunset cocktails and magnificent caldera views. Basic drinks after sunset and half-price happy hour beginning at 9:00 p.m.
4. Koo Club – Fira
The best dance club in Santorini. DJs, mainstream and house music, packed indoor dance floor. Relaxing outdoor patio area has 3 bars.
5. Kira Thira Jazz Bar – Fira
The oldest bar in Santorini. Cozy and casual with fantastic sangria and strong mixed drinks.
6. Marykay’s Bar aka Hassapiko Bar – Oia
The only real bar in Oia. Regularly hosting DJs and dancing on their tiny dance floor. Open almost 24-hours a day.
7. MoMix Santorini – Fira
A mad mixologist’s lab with cocktails served in test tubes, as edibles, or as bubbles.
8. Sea Side by Notos – Agios Georgios Beach
Fine dining restaurant, stylish lounge bar, and a luxury beach club all in one. Excellent cocktails, champagne, amazing seafood and sushi, and a swanky private beach with impeccable service.
9. Fino Cocktail Bar Restaurant – Oia
The best cocktails in Oia. Plus, inspired Mediterranean food and an extensive wine list.
10. Tranquilo – Perissa Beach
Beach club with excellent cocktails and lots of vegan and vegetarian foods. Chill vibes during the day, but by night it’s the best beach party spot with live music several nights a week during high season.
11. Two Brothers Bar – Fira
For late nights this is the wildest bar in Santorini: crowded, crazy, and fun.
12. Casablanca Soul Bar – Fira
Nightly DJs, live bands, and tasty cocktails. A favorite for locals and travelers alike.
13. Enigma Club – Fira
The oldest dance club in Santorini with celebrity DJs spinning Greek and international EDM.
14. Volkan on the Rocks – Firostefani
Great brewpub with amazing views and an outdoor cinema after sunset.
Two romantic bars offering stellar sunset views, classical music, great cocktails, and light bites. Franco’s Pyrgos (pictured) is the original location, with panoramic views over the whole island, while Franco’s Fira is the newer of the two, boasting sweeping caldera views.
16. Buddha Bar Beach – Imerovigli
Upscale cocktail bar, restaurant, and shisha lounge with spectacular sunset views over Skaros Rock and the caldera. Pricey but wonderful.
17. White Door Theatro – Fira
Not a bar, but an incredibly fun evening show about a Greek family wedding. There’s singing, dancing, and a simple storyline. Guests are made to feel part of the wedding party. There are light snacks and lots of wine. Incredibly fun. Finishes about 10:30pm so makes a perfect starter for a night out.
Map of Fira’s Best Bars & Clubs
- The Best Hotels in Santorini
- The Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Where To Stay in Santorini
- The Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- The Best Villas in Santorini
- The Best Restaurants in Santorini
- The Best Things To Do in Santorini
- The Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- The Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- The Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where To Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays