Along with The Athenian House, Avocado is our favorite restaurant in Imerovigli. It offers a cosy and casual environment with very friendly staff, indoor and outdoor dining. There’s a delicious menu serving a few traditional Greek dishes along with seafood, meat, pasta and vegetarian options. Located just off the caldera, you have to cross the street to enjoy the fabulous view, as it’s not visible from any of the tables though the changing colors of the sky can be seen from the patio at sunset. They’re open for lunch and dinner 12pm to 12am beginning of April to the end of October. Reservations not usually required for lunch but a definitely a good idea for dinner. It’s a great mid-point stop along the Fira to Oia hiking path.
Avocado Restaurant Santorini – Video
Avocado Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily early April to end of October
- Hours: Open daily 12pm to 11pm. Reservations recommended for dinner.
- Website: avocadosantorini.gr/en/
- Location: Imerovigli 847 00
- Telephone: + 30 22 860 36183
- View: Caldera view available from across the street.
- Parking: Limited.
- Bus: Easily accessible by bus on the Fira-Oia route. The restaurant is an easy five-minute walk from the bus stop.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini