Home > Greece > Santorini > Santorini to Milos Ferry
Updated: March 7, 2019
- FerryHopper.com is the best way to buy ferry tickets for Santorini to Milos ferries. Also good for researching ferry timetables, costs, and schedules.
- Most ferries do not sell out. But for peace of mind, book tickets 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Many tickets (when booked through FerryHopper) are e-tickets which means you do not have to pick up a paper ticket before boarding.
- If a ticket purchased online doesn’t have a barcode that usually means you’ll need to pick up a real ticket when in Greece. This is most often done at the ferry port 30 to 45 minutes before departure. Don’t worry about pick up – it’s easy and effortless and usually very close to your actual ferry.
- Ferries will leave on-time from their first departure port in the morning (usually large ports like Piraeus, Heraklion, and Rhodes) but will be late arriving and departing from all onward ports. Usually getting later as the day progresses.
- The larger the boat, the more stable the ride will be. Small passenger-only catamarans are fast, but the ride can be rough in choppy waters. Travelers prone to seasickness would benefit from taking a large car/passenger ferry.
- Note: Hellenic Seaways was recently purchased by Blue Star Ferries, and the two companies merged under the Blue Star Ferries name in fall of 2018. Most of the ferries that were operated by Hellenic Seaways are now running under Blue Star Ferries, and routes will generally not be affected. FerryHopper.com will have the most up-to-date booking options for all Greek ferries.
Santorini to Milos 2019 Ferry Schedule
- Aegeon Pelagos Car/Passenger Ferry
• 00:40 (04:20 arrival) Mondays through June 11
• 02:40 (06:30 arrival) Mondays June 18 to August 27
• 22:30 (02:01 arrival) Thursdays through June 7
- Zantes Ferries Car/Passenger Cabin-less Ferry
• 07:00 (12:25 arrival) Tues/Thurs/Sun through June 24
- Zantes Ferries Car/Passenger Ferry
• 07:00 (12:55 arrival) Thursdays July 5 to September 6
- SeaJets Catamaran Car Ferry
• 08:30 (10:35 arrival) Daily June 2 to September 30
- SeaJets Passenger Only Catamaran Ferry
• 12:30 (14:30 arrival) Daily through June 5, Daily October 1-14
• 13:10 (15:50 arrival) Tuesdays June 26, July 17/31, August 14, September 4
• 13:10 (15:50 arrival) Mon/Fri September 14-28
• 19:00 (21:00 arrival) Mon/Wed/Sat June 6 to September 10
• 19:15 (21:05 arrival) Fri/Sun June 8 to September 9; Tuesdays June 12/19, July 3/10/24, August 7/21/28
• 19:15 (21:10 arrival) Thurs/Sun September 13-30
• 19:30 (21:25 arrival) Tues/Wed/Sat September 11-29
• 20:10 (22:00 arrival) Thursdays June 7 to September 6