Santorini Hikes and Walking Tours
- DIY Santorini Walking Tour: You don’t need to do an organized tour to enjoy the great walks in Santorini. The best walk in Santorini is the cliffside path from Fira to Oia. And for that you just get to the caldera and start walking. (Fira, Firostefani, Imerovigli, and Oia all make fine starting points for the caldera hike.) For non-caldera villages (Emporio, Pyrgos, Megalochori) the best spots to explore are usually pretty obvious.
- The Caldera Walking Tour is the best walking tour for the Fira to Oia hike. Highly recommended.
The Best Santorini Walking Tours
- Caldera Walking Tour – The walk between Oia and Fira is amazing and this tour makes it better. (3 to 5 hours)
- Santorini Food & Walking Tour – Start in Firostefani and walk downhill to Fira with at least 7 stops for great food, local beer, wine, raki, Santorini cheeses, cold cuts, olive oil, bakery treats, and traditional sweets. (4 hours)
- Customized Walking Tours – Private walking tours of the caldera, small traditional villages, or the south coast beaches. (Expensive)
Santorini Walking Tour (Video)
A little taste of the beauty that is found all around the island.