Home > Greece > Milos to Santorini Ferry
by Santorini Dave • Updated: December 4, 2018
- FerryHopper.com is the best way to buy ferry tickets for Milos to Santorini ferries. Also good for researching ferry timetables, costs, and schedules.
- Most ferries do not sell out. But for peace of mind, book tickets 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Many tickets (when booked through FerryHopper) are e-tickets which means you do not have to pick up a paper ticket before boarding.
- If a ticket purchased online doesn’t have a barcode that usually means you’ll need to pick up a real ticket when in Greece. This is most often done at the ferry port 30 to 45 minutes before departure. Don’t worry about pick up – it’s easy and effortless and usually very close to your actual ferry.
- Ferries will leave on-time from their first departure port in the morning (usually large ports like Piraeus, Heraklion, and Rhodes) but will be late arriving and departing from all onward ports. Usually getting later as the day progresses.
Milos to Santorini 2019 Ferry Schedule
- Aegeon Pelagos Car/Passenger Ferry
• 01:50 (05:20 arrival) Wednesdays through June 6
• 23:10 (02:50 arrival) Fridays through June 8
• 23:30 (03:20 arrival) Fridays June 15 to August 24
- SeaJets Passenger Only Catamaran Ferry
• 10:05 (12:20 arrival) Daily through June 5, Daily October 1-14
• 10:05 (12:30 arrival) Mon/Tues Thu-Sat June 7 to September 8; Daily September 10-30
• 10:15 (12:25 arrival) Wed/Sun June 6 to September 9
- Zante Car/Passenger Ferry
• 13:45 (19:05 arrival) Wednesdays July 7 to September 5
- Zante Car/Passenger Cabin-less Ferry
• 14:35 (19:30 arrival) Saturdays through June 23
• 22:10 (03:35 arrival) Mon/Wed June 4-27
- SeaJets Catamaran Car Ferry
• 20:00 (22:05 arrival) Daily June 1 to September 29