Elia Beach is 11 km southeast of Mykonos Town in a large open bay that can get windy. It’s the longest beach on Mykonos, with less commerce in the general area than many other beaches. There is one main restaurant and bar on the beach which is very popular and well known, plus a handful of water sports options for hire. Additionally, there are some smaller coves to be explored along the rocky hillside found at the southern end of the beach, including one area that is clothing optional. The bus stop is located at the entrance to the beach parking lot, and Elia is the last stop on the Mykonos water taxi.
Elia Beach in Mykonos – Video
Elia Beach Information
- Location: Elia Beach
- Parking: Free parking in lot at beach
- Bus: 1 minute walk from bus stop in the parking lot.
Recommended Elia Beach Hotels:
- Myconian Villa Collection (luxury)
- Katikies Villas (luxury)
- Myconian Imperial Resort & Villas (luxury)
- Greco Philia Luxury Suites & Villas (luxury)