• Affiliate Disclosure: Booking.com is my favorite website for booking hotels (and yes, it’s the site I always use when reserving a room). It’s safe, easy to use, and consistently has great rates. All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation to the wonderful non-profit GiveDirectly. Read more about my charitable giving here.
What is the best place to stay in Mykonos for a honeymoon?
My favorite place to stay in Mykonos is Mykonos Town. It’s got the most activity, lots of restaurants and shopping, and the best nightlife. But staying at one of the Mykonos beaches is also appealing and it’s a short bus ride (about 10 or 15 minutes) between Mykonos Town and most of the top beaches. The beach towns also have restaurants and beach clubs with music and a party vibe. But if you want action and activity then best to be based in Mykonos Town.
The 7 best Mykonos Hotels for a Honeymoon
- Belvedere Hotel – Mykonos Town
Hotel phone: +30 2289 025122
- Cavo Tagoo – Mykonos Town
Hotel phone: +30 2289 020100
- Semeli Hotel – Mykonos Town
Hotel phone: +30 2289 027466
- Bill & Coo Suites – near Mykonos Town
Hotel phone: +30 2289 026292
- Mykonos Blu – Psarou Beach
Hotel phone: +30 2289 027900
- Kivotos Mykonos – Ornos Beach
Hotel phone: +30 2289 024094
- Grace Mykonos – Agios Stefanos
Hotel phone: +30 2289 020000