- Mykonos Town has the most restaurants, shopping, and nightlife on the island. It’s an awesome and fun place to stay.
- Hotels located in the central pedestrian-only area of Mykonos Town: Belvedere Hotel • Semeli Hotel Mykonos • Theoxenia Luxury Boutique Hotel • Matina Hotel
- Hotels located outside the pedestrian zone and require walking on or across a busy road to gain access to the town: Cavo Tagoo • Kouros Hotel & Suites • Harmony Boutique Hotel • Bill & Coo
- All of the most popular Mykonos beaches are a short bus ride (10 to 20 minutes) from the Mykonos Town bus station.
- Mykonos Town is one of the most popular destinations in Europe. Book hotels 4 to 6 months in advance.
- Best Cheap Hotel in Mykonos Town: Matina Hotel.
The 3 Best Hotels in Mykonos Town
Wonderful luxury hotel steps from shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Beautiful pool and views of town and water. Hotel also rents several private villas located outside of Mykonos Town. (Hotel phone: +30 2289 025122)
2. Semeli Hotel
Trendy boutique hotel right beside the Belvedere. Large 2 and 3-bedroom suites are some of the best in Mykonos Town. (Hotel phone: +30 2289 027466)
3. Cavo Tagoo
Luxury hotel with a trendy vibe and a resort-feel. Most suites have private pool or hot tub. Great restaurant and pool bar. A short walk outside of Mykonos Town (free shuttle bus if you don’t want to walk). (Hotel phone: +30 2289 020100)
- Mykonos – Best Luxury Hotels
- Mykonos – Where To Stay
- Mykonos – Best Hotels for Families
- Mykonos – Best Cheap Hotels
- Mykonos – Best Beach Hotels
- Mykonos – Honeymoon Hotels
- Mykonos – Best Tours & Things To Do
- Mykonos – Best Restaurants
- Mykonos – Best Nightlife
- Mykonos – Car Rental
- Athens to Mykonos
- Mykonos to Santorini
- Mykonos to Delos
- Mykonos or Santorini
- Santorini Travel Guide