Updated: March 2, 2017
The 7 Best Tours on Mykonos
1. Full-Day Small Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island – Swim, snorkel, and sunbathe from the yacht and on the uninhabited island of Rhenia. Lunch and open bar with unlimited wine and beer is included. This is a private tour with for up to 8 guests. It’s a bit on the expensive side but if you splurge on anything make it this. Recommended!
2. Small Yacht Cruise to Delos & Rhenia Islands – Similar to above cruise but also includes a visit to the ancient historical island of Delos. So, less swimming and more history – just depends what you want.
3. Mykonos to Delos 4-Hour Tour – It’s a 45 minute boat ride to Delos and then explore the ancient island with a fully accredited guide.
4. Mykonos Full-Day Jeep Safari – An 8 hour exploration of the quieter and less-visited parts of Mykonos. Very fun.
5. Full-Day Mykonos South Coast Cruise Tour – Awesome boat cruise with lots of beaches, swimming, snorkeling and a full lunch.
6. Explore the Island of Mykonos: Half-Day Tour – Starts in Mykonos Town and visits the best beaches, small villages (like Ano Mera), and small hidden chapels all over the island.
7. 3-Hour Sunset Cruise to Delos Island – A late-evening boat tour to Delos with sightseeing along the way and a few glasses of wine as the sun goes down.