Updated: August 1, 2017
- Trendy, fun hotel with great caldera views.
- Just openend in late 2016. Everything is fresh and new.
- Located in quiet area – restaurants of Imerovigli are a 15 minute walk away.
Review of Cavo Tagoo Santorini
One of the newest Santorini resorts Cavo has a stunning infinity pool, spacious private suites (all facing the caldera), and spectacular sunset and sea views. All suites have a private hot tub or plunge pool. The bar-restaurant area (just behind the pool) is one of the funnest and most social scenes of any hotel. Not a lot immediately nearby but there is a bus stop right at the hotel front door (buses running to Oia and Fira about every 20 minutes) and Imerovigli is a stunning 15 minute walk along the caldera.
– Suites come in nine different styles and levels of luxury. Ranging in size from 41 sq. m to 119 sq. m.
– Some suites have Jacuzzis while others have private pools
– Suites are: Executive Double; Junior Suite, Suite; Senior Suite, Family Suite, Pool Suite, Honeymoon Pool Suite, Diamond Pool Suite; Suite with pool
– All suites are exceptionally comfortable and uncluttered
– Satellite TV and Wi-Fi in every room.
– Ovac Restaurant on site (Ovac is simply Cavo back to front). Offers Mediterranean fusion cuisine. Vegetarian menu choices. Good for receptions and parties.
– Brilliant main infinity pool
– Various activities organised by management: yacht cruises, winery visits, airport transfers. Parking easy to find nearby (unusual for most Santorini hotels).
– Advantageously close to Imerovigli, but far enough away to feel uncrowded
Photos of Cavo Tagoo in Santorini
• Tag your photos with #santorinidave and #cavotagoosantorini – I’ll post the best.