• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
Budget Hotels in Santorini with Caldera View
These are cheap hotels by Santorini standards but might still be out of some visitor’s budget. If you have to have a hotel with a caldera/volcano view these are the cheapest options. Most of these Santorini hotels have good sunset views (except the ones in Oia – which don’t look towards the sunset). The best way to save money on accommodations is to stay at a cheap Santorini hotel without a view and then enjoy the views on long walks along the caldera. Hotels back from the caldera can be 50% cheaper than caldera-view hotels but you’re only 1 or 2 minutes from the cliff. That said, obviously staying along the caldera is a wonderful experience.
Booking.com – the best site for booking hotels in Santorini.
Affordable Santorini Hotels with Volcano Views
- Aspa Villas (Oia)
- Belvedere Suites (Firostefani) • Full Review
- Blue Dolphins Apartments (Firostefani)
- Caldera Butterfly Villas (Mesaria/South Fira)
- Delfini Villas (Oia)
- Gizis Hotel (Imerovigli)
- Heliotopos Hotel (Imerovigli) • Full Review
- Kallisti Villa (Oia)
- Kavalari Hotel (Fira)
- Keti Hotel (Fira)
- Hotel Mylos (Firostefani)
- Noni’s Apartments (Fira)
- Panorama Boutique Hotel (Fira)
- Scirocco Apartments (Fira)
- Sunset Hotel (Firostefani)
- Theoxenia Hotel (Fira)
- Villa Ilias (Firostefani)
- Villa Maria Damigou (Firostefani)
- Villa Renos (Fira)
- Zoe Aegeas Traditional Houses (Oia) • Full Review