Greece › Santorini › Cheap Hotels with View
by Santorini Dave • Updated: March 22, 2022
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Luxury Hotels on Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Maps of Santorini
Budget Hotels in Santorini with Caldera View
These are cheap hotels by Santorini standards but might still be out of some visitors’ budgets. If you must have a hotel with a caldera/volcano view, these are the cheapest options. Most of these Santorini hotels have good sunset views (except the ones in Oia – which don’t look towards the sunset). The best way to save money on accommodations is to stay at a cheap Santorini hotel without a view and then enjoy the views on long walks along the caldera. Hotels back from the caldera can be 50% cheaper than caldera-view hotels but you’re only 1 or 2 minutes from the cliff. That said, obviously staying along the caldera is a wonderful experience.
• Booking.com – the best site for booking hotels in Santorini. Book 6 to 10 months in advance for the best rooms and rates.
Affordable Fira Hotels with Volcano Views
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 22455
• Hotel Website: kavalarihotel-santorini.com
• Check prices for Kavalari Hotel
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 22324
• Hotel Website: hotelketi.gr
• Check prices for Keti Hotel
Panorama Boutique Hotel
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 21760
• Hotel Website: panoramahotel.com.gr
• Check prices for Panorama Boutique Hotel
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 22855
• Hotel Website: scirocco-apartments.com
• Check prices for Scirocco Apartments
Caldera Butterfly Villas (Mesaria, just south of Fira)
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 25916
• Hotel Website: caldera-butterflyvillage.com
• Check prices for Caldera Butterfly Villas
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 22740
• Hotel Website: theoxenia.net
• Check prices for Theoxenia Hotel
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 22848
• Hotel Website: villarenos.com
• Check prices for Villa Renos
Affordable Oia Hotels with Volcano Views
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 71600
• Hotel Website: delfinihotel.net
• Check prices for Delfini Villas
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 71381
• Hotel Website: aspavillas.com
• Check prices for Aspa Villas
Affordable Firostefani Hotels with Volcano Views
• Full Review
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 25496
• Hotel Website: belvederesantorini.com
• Check prices for Belvedere Suites
Blue Dolphins Apartments
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 23173
• Hotel Website: bluedolphins.gr
• Check prices for Blue Dolphins Apartments
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 21848
• Hotel Website: hotelmylos.com
• Check prices for Hotel Mylos
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 23046
• Hotel Website: sunsethotel.gr
• Check prices for Sunset Hotel
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 24279
• Hotel Website: villailias.gr
• Check prices for Villa Ilias
Damigos Caldera World
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 27169
• Hotel Website: damigoscalderaworld.com
• Check prices for Damigos Caldera World
Affordable Imerovigli Hotels with Volcano Views
• Hotel Phone: +30 231 129 8370
• Hotel Website: gizisexclusive.gr
• Check prices for Gizis Hotel
• Full Review
• Hotel Phone: +30 22860 23670
• Hotel Website: heliotopos.net
• Check prices for Heliotopos Hotel
Hay Dave I wanted to know if you have any info on Hotel Sunny Villa in Santorini and the area around the hotel. I Have looked at it online and the views look good just wanted to talk to the expert.
Nice little place right on the foot path through Imerovigli. You have two fantastic restaurants within a 30 second walk – The Athenian House and Mezzo. (Breakfast is served every morning at Mezzo.) The pool is small but looks out into the caldera at Skaros Rock and Grace Hotel down below. It’s a great choice for a slightly cheaper hotel.
Thanks for such an abundance of helpful info! We’re heading to Greece first week of May for 10 days in Mykonos and Santorini. What’s your take on Spiliotica on the Cliff? We’ve been searching quite a bit for a romantic stay with views but close walking distance to multiple things to do.
Spiliotica is great with incredible views. There are several good restaurants and 2 markets nearby but for anything else you’ll be walking to Fira (about 20 minutes).
Thank you for all of your super helpful information. My wife and I booked our flight for Greece during the last week of May and are so excited!
We are trying to decide on a hotel and two places that we keep going back to are VIP Suites and Residence Suites in Oia. Any feedback or notes you have to share about those places?
Thanks again for all the information!
Both are nice with great views. Some of the VIP suites have caldera views and others have sunset views (but you see less of the caldera). All of Residence Suites have true caldera views but won’t see the sun set into the sea.
Does the Merovigliosso in Imerovigli have caldera views? It sort of looks like it from the website. Also, how big is the pool?
It’s across a small road/parking lot from the caldera cliff. From the Luxury Apartment (which has a 2nd floor balcony) there are views but for the most part I would not call this a view hotel. Though you’re steps from the cliffside and wonderful views. The pool is small but still great for a dip. There are some pools on Santorini that aren’t much more than a large jacuzzi but that’s not the case here. Yes, it’s small but it’s an actual pool. It is on the cooler side, however, since it’s not heated and doesn’t get a lot of direct sun. That’s fine from late June to early September but I doubt you’d be using it anytime from October to May.