• Affiliate Disclosure: Booking.com is my favorite website for booking hotels (and yes, it’s the site I always use when reserving a room). It’s safe, easy to use, and consistently has great rates. All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation to the wonderful non-profit GiveDirectly. Read more about my charitable giving here.
Budget Hotels in Santorini with Caldera View
These are cheap hotels by Santorini standards but might still be out of some visitor’s budget. If you have to have a hotel with a caldera/volcano view these are the cheapest options. Most of these hotels have good sunset views (except the ones in Oia – which don’t look towards the sunset). The best way to save money on accommodations is to stay at a cheap Santorini hotel without a view and then enjoy the views on long walks along the caldera. Hotels back from the caldera can be 50% cheaper than caldera-view hotels but you’re only 1 or 2 minutes from the cliff. That said, obviously staying along the caldera is a wonderful experience.
Booking.com – the best site for booking hotels in Santorini.
Affordable Santorini Hotels with Volcano Views
- Kavalari Hotel (Fira)
- Caldera Butterfly Villas (near Fira)
- Theoxenia Hotel (Fira)
- Scirocco Apartments (Fira)
- Delfini Villas (Oia)
- Aspa Villas (Oia)
- Kallisti Villa (Oia)
- Zenith Blue (Imerovigli)
- Gizis Hotel (Imerovigli)
- Sunset Hotel (Firostefani)
- Hotel Mylos (Firostefani)
- Villa Ilias (Firostefani)
- Blue Dolphins Apartments (Firostefani)
- Villa Maria Damigou (Firostefani)