Mykonos-Santorini Transportation in 2022
- Mykonos-Santorini Ferries in 2022: There are 2 to 5 ferries per day from Mykonos to Santorini and Santorini to Mykonos. Starting in late March or early April Golden Star and SeaJets Ferries begin high-speed service from Mykonos to Santorini and Santorini to Mykonos. In summer there are usually 4 or more ferries per day between Mykonos and Santorini. Ferry tickets can be booked in advance at FerryHopper.com.
- Mykonos-Santorini Flights in 2022: Most years there are 4 or 5 flights per week from Santorini to Mykonos and Mykonos to Santorini (April to mid-October). But some years there is only one weekly flight. Some years there are no flights. Flight schedules come out in December or January and sell out quickly.
- FerryHopper.com is the best way to research ferry schedules and book tickets for Mykonos-Santorini ferries.
- Mykonos to Santorini Helicopter Transfer – Expensive, but it is the easiest and fastest way between Mykonos and Santorini.
- See Also: Mykonos Hotels • Santorini Hotels • Athens to Mykonos Guide • Athens to Santorini Guide
Mykonos-Santorini Ferry Schedules for 2022
Note: In 2022, all ferry routes and schedules may be impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Use ferryhopper to find the most recently updated information.
• How to buy ferry tickets: Ferryhopper.com
• Best seats: I recommend Business or VIP if available (nicer seats in a more relaxed setting)
• When to book tickets: 2 to 3 months in advance (any sooner and some ferry routes might not be released yet, any later and some ferries could be sold out)
• Mykonos-Santorini ferry routes are seasonal, and operate from mid-March to late October, making stops in Naxos, Paros, and Ios along the way. Most ferry routes run in both directions so there is no difference between the Santorini to Mykonos ferries and the Mykonos to Santorini ferries. The only thing that changes is the departure time.
• Since most ferries between Santorini and Mykonos are small to medium-sized ferries they will sell out (especially in July, August, and September).
• All ferry schedules can change with little notice, so double-check routes and times.
Example Mykonos to Santorini Ferry Schedule
Example Santorini to Mykonos Ferry Schedule
Common Ferries between Mykonos & Santorini
Flights between Mykonos and Santorini in 2022
Note: In 2022, all flight routes and schedules may be impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Please use kayak to find the most recently updated information.
- Most years there are at least a few flights per week between Santorini and Mykonos – but not always. These flights generally take about 35 minutes and operate (roughly) from early April to mid-October.
- There are always many flights that run throughout the year between Santorini and Mykonos via Athens but these are not direct, cost more, and take 3 to 5 hours depending on the connection through Athens.
- In previous years there have been direct flights with TUI Airlines, Condor, and Thomas Cook. In years when there are flights they typically don’t fly every day – maybe once or twice a week. Sky Express may offer some flights from Santorini to Mykonos, though information about their flight schedule can be difficult to find. It’s worth checking the website’s search function to see if they have flights during your travel window.
- Greek Ferry Guide
- Mykonos Ferry Port Guide
- Santorini Ferry Port Guide
- Athens to Mykonos Ferries
- Athens to Santorini Ferries
- Piraeus (Athens) Ferry Port Guide
- My Favorite Greek Islands
- Mykonos Travel Guide
- Where to Stay in Mykonos
- Best Hotels on Mykonos
- Best Mykonos Tours & Things to Do
- Maps of Mykonos
- Best Beaches on Mykonos