Greece › Paros › Paros to Santorini Ferry
by Santorini Dave • Updated: March 12, 2023
- Where To Stay in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Santorini Tours & Things to Do
- Santorini Ferry Port Guide
Greek Ferry Essentials
- FerryHopper.com is the best way to buy tickets for Paros to Santorini ferries. It’s also good for researching ferry timetables, costs, and schedules.
- Book tickets 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Most tickets (when booked through FerryHopper) are e-tickets which means you do not have to pick up a paper ticket before boarding.
- If a ticket purchased online doesn’t have a barcode that usually means you’ll need to pick up a real ticket when in Greece. This is most often done at the ferry port 30 to 45 minutes before departure. Don’t worry about pick up – it’s easy and effortless and usually very close to your actual ferry.
- Ferries will leave on-time from their first departure port in the morning (usually large ports like Piraeus, Heraklio, and Rhodes) but will be late arriving and departing from all onward ports (e.g. Naxos). Usually getting later as the day progresses.
Paros to Santorini Ferry Schedule
Example Paros to Santorini Ferry Schedule
The islands of Paros and Santorini are well-connected by ferry in the busy summer tourist season, with more frequent ferries in July and August than in May, June, and September. Ferries depart from the Paros Port in Parikia from mid-morning until early-evening. The length of the ride ranges from 2 to 3 hours, depending on what boat you choose and how many stops it makes. Blue Star ferries are larger, more stable, and generally slower, usually taking a little more than 3 hours for the journey. Smaller high-speed catamarans can make the journey in about two hours. Ticket prices range from around €22 to €85.
- Greek Ferry Guide
- Santorini to Paros Ferries
- Paros to Athens Ferries
- Athens to Paros Ferries
- The Best Greek Islands
- The Best Hotels in Paros
- The Best Hotels in Paros for Families
- Where to Stay in Paros
- Maps of Paros
- Paros Travel Guide
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter