Home > Greece > Santorini > Paros to Santorini Ferry
Updated: March 7, 2019
- FerryHopper.com is the best way to buy ferry tickets for Paros to Santorini ferries. Also good for researching ferry timetables, costs, and schedules.
- Most ferries do not sell out. But for peace of mind, book tickets 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Many tickets (when booked through FerryHopper) are e-tickets which means you do not have to pick up a paper ticket before boarding.
- If a ticket purchased online doesn’t have a barcode that usually means you’ll need to pick up a real ticket when in Greece. This is most often done at the ferry port 30 to 45 minutes before departure. Don’t worry about pick up – it’s easy and effortless and usually very close to your actual ferry.
- Ferries will leave on-time from their first departure port in the morning (usually large ports like Piraeus, Heraklion, and Rhodes) but will be late arriving and departing from all onward ports (e.g. Paros). Usually getting later as the day progresses.
- Most areas in Greece, including Paros and Santorini, hold public transportation strikes throughout the year. These strikes affect all forms of transit, including, buses, trains, ferries, flights, and taxis. During strikes no buses, no ferries, and only a handful of trains and flights will depart on time (or at all); taxis tend to be the least affected mode of transport. Though strikes can occur any time, there is always a huge strike on May 1. Avoid booking any ferries or flights that day.
- Note: Hellenic Seaways was recently purchased by Blue Star Ferries, and the two companies merged under the Blue Star Ferries name in fall of 2018. Most of the ferries that were operated by Hellenic Seaways are now running under Blue Star Ferries, and routes will generally not be affected. FerryHopper.com will have the most up-to-date booking options for all Greek ferries.
Paros to Santorini 2019 Ferry Schedule
- SeaJets Catamaran Car Ferry
• 10:40 (15:45 arrival) Tues/Sat through June 26
• 14:25 (16:20 arrival) Sun-Fri through October 15
• 18:30 (20:15 arrival) Mon-Thu/Sat through September 29
- Golden Star Catamaran Car Ferry
• 11:00 (12:55 arrival) Daily through June 15, Fri/Sat/Mon June 17 to October 20
• 11:05 (13:00 arrival) Sundays September 23 to October 21
• 11:05 (14:00 arrival) Daily June 16 to September 16
- Blue Star Car/Passenger Ferry
• 11:45 (14:50 arrival) Daily through September 16
• 11:55 (14:55 arrival) Daily September 17 to October 31
• 22:00 (01:20 arrival) Saturdays through October 27, Mon/Wed/Fri June 15 to September 8
• 22:50 (02:10 arrival) Tues/Thurs/Sun June 17 to September 9
- Golden Star Car/Passenger Ferry
• 14:15 (17:45 arrival) Daily through August; Sun-Fri in September, Wed-Mon in October
- Hellenic Seaways Catamaran Car Ferry
• 14:45 (16:30 arrival) Mon-Sat through October 3
- SeaJets Passenger Only Catamaran
• 15:35 (17:10 arrival) Daily through September 30
• 15:45 (17:20 arrival) Tues-Sun October 16-21
- Hellenic Seaways Car/Passenger Ferry
• 20:45 (00:15 arrival) Mon/Wed-Fri through June 11