– An intimate boutique hotel perched on the cliffs of the caldera overlooking the panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea, surrounding volcanic islands and the infamous Santorinian sunsets.
– Located just south of Fira, on the main road to Perissa. The closest village to the hotel is Messaria, about a 1km walk. Fira is a 2.5km walk.
– There are 6 suites built with the distinctive cave style architecture with modern and minimalistic decor.
– Adult only hotel.
– Heated outdoor pool, with beautiful views of the caldera, for guests only, 8am to 7pm.
– Breakfast included in the price and served 8am to 11am in rooms only. The only common area to sit at is by the pool.
– All day room service.
– There is no restaurant on site but the hotel is in collaboration with local restaurants to provide guests with breakfast and room service.
– Concierge services available and arranged by the suites manager. Some of these services include car or bike rentals, restaurant reservations, excursion, tour or transfer bookings, massage and laundry services.
– Parking availble just outside the hotel on the main road.
– Hotel closed during the winter season, beginning of November to the end of March.
– 2020 COVID-19: Strict Covid-19 health measures are taken according to local health authority policies and are valid until further notice and may be updated following instructions issued by the Greek government. http://www.mintour.gov.gr/en/PressRoom/News/health-protocols-for-tourism-businesses
Tel: +30 22860 36778
Email: [email protected]