A unique and spellbinding mix of wine, caves, and art, dating back to 1861. Art Space Santorini is divided into three main sections: an underground cave art exhibit, in which paintings and sculpture by Greek and international artists are on display, a museum that houses artifacts, photos, and equipment from the old winery, and the modern winery and tasting room. Art Space produces mostly white wines, made with the Assyrtiko grape, along with a tasty vin santo blend of Assyrtiko, Aidani, and Athiri. There’s no restaurant on site, but cold meat and cheese platters are available to accompany tastings. Open daily from April to October; November to March open by reservation only (reservations are not otherwise necessary). There is parking space available in an adjacent lot, and Art Space is easy to reach by bus on the Fira-Kamari route.
Art Space Winery Santorini Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily April-October, by reservation only November -March
- Hours: Open daily 11am to 7pm April to October. November to March open by reservation only.
- Website: artspace-santorini.com
- Location: Thera 847 00
- Telephone: +30 693 289 9509
- Restaurant: No restaurant, but cold platters of meat and cheeses available on site.
- View: No view.
- Tours & Tastings: Tours of the art space and winery are provided by the owner, free of charge. Tasting prices vary depending on how many bottles you want to try, starting at €10 for 4 wines and €20 for 8 wines.
- Parking: On-site parking is available.
- Bus: Easily accessible by bus on the Fira-Kamari route. Ask the driver to stop at Exo Gonia, the winery is a 7-minute walk from the bus stop.
Art Space Winery Santorini
- Artemis Karamolegos Winery – Exo Gonia, Santorini
- Art Space Winery – Exo Gonia, Santorini
- Boutari Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Canava Roussos – Mesa Gonia, Santorini
- Canava Antonis Arvanitis – Megalochori, Santorini
- Domaine Sigalas – Oia, Santorini
- Estate Argyros Winery – Episkopi Gonia, Santorini
- Gavalas Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Hatzidakis Winery – Pyrgos, Santorini
- Santo Wines – Pyrgos, Santorini
- Venetsanos Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Santorini Wine Tours
- Best Santorini Tours and Things To Do
- Best Santorini Private Tours
- Best Santorini Boat Tours
- Santorini Travel Guide
- Athens Best Hotels
- Corfu Best Hotels
- Crete Best Hotels
- Folegandros Best Hotels
- Ios Best Hotels
- Kefalonia Best Hotels
- Kos Best Hotels
- Milos Best Hotels
- Mykonos Best Hotels
- Naxos Best Hotels
- Paros Best Hotels
- Rhodes Best Hotels
- Serifos Best Hotels
- Sifnos Best Hotels
- Skiathos Best Hotels
- Skopelos Best Hotels