• Location: Wonderful 11th arrondissement neighborhood with many local restaurants and a charming, leafy park.
• Hotel website: hotelgardettepark.com
• Hotel phone: +33 1 47 00 57 93
• Check prices on Booking.com
Gardette Park Hotel in the 11th arrondissement of Paris is a great family-friendly and affordable choice in Paris. Many rooms at Gardette Park have views out over leafy and charming Maurice Gardette Square directly opposite, which features a jogging path and kids’ playground. Some rooms have balconies, all are colorful, comfortable, air-conditioned, and nicely-furnished. Location is excellent, central and close to transport but with a tranquil park-like feel.
Gardette Park Hotel – Location
The hotel is located in a wonderful neighborhood with many local restaurants and directly across the street from a nice park with a walking/jogging path and a kid’s playground.
- Address: 1 Rue du Général Blaise
- Nearest Metro: Saint-Ambroise (6-minute walk)
- Taxi: Airport taxis to central Paris are charged at a flat rate. Fare from Charles de Gaulle Airport is €55RB, fare from Orly Airport is €35.
- Private Transfer: We use and recommend Welcome Pickups car service. Booking through a private car service will cost only a bit more than a taxi – about €61 from CDG and €57 from Orly, but can be worth it to avoid the long taxi queue and for the convenience of paying ahead.
Gardette Park Hotel – The Basics
- Ages: All ages are welcome. The park across the street has a nice children’s playground, and Junior Suites sleep four. Cribs are available for no cost, on request. Extra beds can be added (space permitting) for €30 per child, per night. Babysitting services are available on request, for an extra fee.
- Pet Policy: Pet-friendly.
- View: Many guest rooms (some with balconies) overlook green and tranquil Maurice Gardette Square.
- Parking: No parking available. Public parking is available nearby.
- Phone: +33 1 47 00 57 93
- Email:[email protected]
- Website: hotelgardettepark.com
- When To Book: Book a couple of months in advance, especially during the high travel seasons of spring, summer, early fall, and late December.
- How To Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
Gardette Park Hotel – Amenities
- Pool: No pool.
- Spa: No spa. In-room massage and beauty treatments are available on request, for an extra fee.
- Fitness Center: No fitness center.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None.
Gardette Park Hotel – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: No restaurant. There are a number of great and reasonably-priced restaurants nearby.
- Lounge/Bar: None.
- Breakfast: A continental breakfast is served from 7am to 10:30am daily.
Gardette Park Hotel – Rooms
- Room Types: Family Suite • Superior Double Room • Twin Room • Double Room • Single Room • List of all available rooms
- Smoking Rooms: Gardette Park is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is allowed on balconies only.
- Best Room: Spacious Junior Suites with Park View are 28 m² and feature furnished balconies overlooking Meurice Gardette Park. They have 1 large double bed and 1 sofa bed that sleeps 2.
Gardette Park Hotel – What’s Nearby?
Recommended Nearby Restaurants
- Les Nicois – Trendy bar/restaurant just down the street from the Gardette Park. Very fun vibe. 2-minute walk.
- Le Comptoir Parmentier – Delicious local bistro. 3-minute walk.
- Les Cents Kilos – Neighborhood brasserie with good breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 5-minute walk.
- La Comete – The best restaurant in the area. Delicious french food. 6-minute walk.
Recommended Nearby Hotels
- Hotel Fabric – Excellent boutique hotel close to the Gardette Park. (A little trendier and slightly more expensive.)
Gardette Park Hotel in the 11th Arrondissement
Paris Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- Best Luxury Hotels in Paris: Shangri-La (old world Paris charm) • Four Seasons George V (five-star luxury)
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paris: Relais Christine (small romantic boutique) • Grand Hôtel Du Palais Royal (great central location)
- Best Mid-range Hotels in Paris: Gardette Park (affordable hotel near the Marais) • Hotel Emile (trendy, central, and fun)
- Paris Hotels with Balcony: Mandarin Oriental • Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel • Hotel WO • Hotel Residence Foch • Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame • Hotel Ekta Champs Elysées • The Peninsula (the garden suite is incredible)
- Paris Hotels with Pool: Le Bristol • Mandarin Oriental • Le Burgundy • Saint James Albany • Shangri-La • The Peninsula • Four Seasons
- Paris Hotels with Kitchen: Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées • La Clef Tour Eiffel • Splendide Royal • Residence Henri IV • Saint James Albany • Citadines Les Halles Paris • Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoine • Le Marais – Hôtel De Ville
- Paris Hotels with Views of Eiffel Tower: Hotel Plaza Athenee Paris • Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel • Le Parisis • Hôtel Brighton • Shangri-La • Westin Vendôme
All Paris Hotel Reviews
- Best Western Aramis
- Le Bristol Paris
- Le Cinq Codet
- Four Seasons Paris George V
- Gardette Park Hotel
- Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal
- Hôtel Chopin
- Hôtel des Grands Boulevards
- Hôtel Grand Powers
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée
- Hôtel Providence
- Maison Souquet
- Mandarin Oriental Paris
- Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Le Meurice
- Off Paris Seine
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme
- Le Pavillon de la Reine
- The Peninsula Paris
- Relais Christine
- La Réserve Hotel & Spa
- Le Royal Monceau
- Saint James Paris
- Shangri-La Paris