A small, scenic winery in Oia, offering award-winning wines and good views of the sunset year-round. As with most of Santorini wineries, the most commonly used variety of white grape here is Assyrtiko, used alone or blended with Athiri, Aidani, Mandilaria, and Mavrotragano grapes. Domaine Sigalas’ renowned and award-winning wines are available across Greece and exported worldwide. Wine tasting and tours of Domaine Sigalas Winery start at €12/person; their 2-hour Vineyard, Wine, and Gastronomy Tour is a worthwhile splurge. An excellent 6-course seasonal degustation menu is offered in the winery tasting room (48 hours advance notice required); other restaurants are within walking distance, including a traditional taverna 20 minutes up the road.
Domaine Sigalas Winery Santorini Hours and Information
- Season: Open year round, with limited hours in winter.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 10am-8pm, 11am-8pm weekends from June through October, with degustation menu only (no a la carte wine tasting) after 7pm. Monday to Friday 10am–7pm, 11am-7pm weekends in April, Μay, October. Daily 11am-5pm from November through March (weekends by reservation only) .
- Website: www.sigalaswinetasting.com
- Location: Baxes, Oia, Santorini 847 02
- Telephone: +30 2286 071644
- Restaurant: A Menu Degustation of 6 seasonal plates paired with 6 glasses of Wine is available in the tasting room for 150 €/person (minimum 2 people, 48 hours advance reservations required.
- View: Sunset view to the west.
- Tours: Wine tasting and tour options start at €12/person and range to €150/person depending on how many bottles you want to sample and if you include food. Their 2-hour Vineyard, Wine, and Gastronomy Tour includes a vineyard tour, and tasting of 10 different labels paired with seasonal food for 100 €/person.
- Parking: A good-sized parking lot is available for guest use.
- Bus: The nearest bus stop (Oia-Fira route) is a 20-minute walk from the winery.
Domaine Sigalas Winery Santorini
- Boutari Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Estate Argyros – Episkopi Gonia, Santorini
- Gavalas Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Santo Wines – Pyrgos, Santorini
- Venetsanos Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Santorini Wine Tours
- Best Santorini Tours and Things To Do
- Best Santorini Private Tours
- Best Santorini Boat Tours
- Santorini Travel Guide