Beautiful and modern Estate Argyros winery is located on the outskirts of Episkopi Gonia, about 5.5km southeast of Fira. Argyros’ spacious tasting room is located in the heart of their vineyard estate and features ocean views. Like in most Santorini wineries, the white Assyrtiko grape is the main variety of grape produced and used here, though Argyros also makes a delicious Aidani wine, and their ruby red Mavrotragano has scored 93/100 Parker points at Wine Advocate. Open year-round, with extended hours from May to October, the winery’s tasting packages are €15/person for 60 minutes (tour, 4 wines, cheese platter) or €40/person for 90 minutes (tour, 7 wines, cold meat and cheese platter, local specialties). Custom tours and tastings can be arranged in advance. Reservations are recommended, but drop-ins can usually be accommodated. Estate Argyros is easily accessible by bus, on the Fira-Kamari route.
Estate Argyros Winery Santorini Hours and Information
- Season: Open year round.
- Hours: 10am-9pm May to October, 9am-6pm November to April.
- Website: estateargyros.com
- Location: Episkopi Gonia, Thira 847 00
- Telephone: +30 2286 031489
- Restaurant: No restaurant.
- View: No caldera view.
- Tours & Tastings: Tastings start at €15/person for 60 minutes, which includes a tour, 4 wines, and cheese platter. €40/person tatsings are 90 minutes, including a tour, 7 wines, cold meat and cheese platter, and a few local specialties. Their exclusive Sur Measure option allows for a custom curated tasting and tour – contact the winery to arrange.
- Parking: Ample on-site parking is available.
- Bus: Easily accessible by bus on the Fira-Kamari route. Ask the driver to stop at Santorini Brewing Company. From there, it’s a simple 2-minute walk south to the Estate Argyros driveway.
Estate Argyros Winery Santorini
- Boutari Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Domaine Sigalas – Oia, Santorini
- Gavalas Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Santo Wines – Pyrgos, Santorini
- Venetsanos Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Santorini Wine Tours
- Best Santorini Tours and Things To Do
- Best Santorini Private Tours
- Best Santorini Boat Tours
- Santorini Travel Guide