A large, modern winery with stunning views of the caldera and cliffs. One of the Santorini’s most popular wineries for tasting, Santo makes and sells a wide range of wines that include white, red, sparkling, oak-aged and unoaked, and Vinsanto dessert wine. Santo’s on-site restaurant offers a good variety of snacks, entrees, and desserts (including a continental breakfast menu, kids’ menu, and prix fixe gastronomy menus), and their large wine shop also sells a comprehensive collection of local gourmet items – UPS home delivery available. There’s a sizeable parking lot on-site, and Santo is accessible via buses from Fira, Perissa, and Akrotiri. Daily wine tours are offered for €12 per person, two tastings included; tasting flights range from €18 to €55. Call after 9:30am to make reservations or book online.
Santo Wines Santorini Hours and Information
- Season: Open year-round.
- Hours: 9am to 10pm daily, summer months until midnight.
- Website: www.santowines.gr
- Location: Pyrgos Kallistis 847 00
- Telephone: +30 2286 028058
- Restaurant: On-site restaurant offering a good variety of snacks, entrees, and desserts – including a continental breakfast menu and a kids’ menu. Gourmet prix fixe gastronomy menus are offered for €110 or €125 (2 persons).
- View: Excellent views of the caldera and cliffs.
- Tours: Tours are offered daily. €12 per person for 20 minutes, followed by 2 wines for tasting: Assyrtiko and Kameni. Call after 9:30am to make reservations or book online.
- Parking: On-site parking is available for guest use.
- Bus: Direct buses from Fira, Perissa, and Akrotiri. (Otherwise take a bus from wherever you are and change at Fira.) Tell the bus driver when you get on that you want to get off at Santo and they will drop you off just outside the winery.
Santo Wines Santorini
- Boutari Winery Review – Megalochori, Santorini
- Domaine Sigalas Winery – Oia, Santorini
- Estate Argyros – Episkopi Gonia, Santorini
- Gavalas Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Venetsanos Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Santorini Wine Tours
- Best Santorini Tours and Things To Do
- Best Santorini Private Tours
- Best Santorini Boat Tours
- Santorini Travel Guide