Artemis Karamolegos is a charming modern winery located in Exo Gonia, Santorini. Founded in 1952, the newly-refurbished winery produces 11 wines, some award-winning, with daily, reasonably-priced tastings held in a beautiful courtyard setting with sea views – available with or without food pairings. (There’s indoor seating, as well.) Their excellent on-site Greek/Mediterranean restaurant, Aroma Avlis, features fresh seafood alongside many delicious meat and vegetarian options. The winery is open daily from 11am to 8pm, with hourly tours from noon to 6pm. Reservations are recommended for tours and tasting (and required if you want to pair your tasting with food), but drop-ins are also welcome. Greek cooking classes are offered (by advance registration only) and Artemis Karamolegos can also be reserved for wedding receptions, but bookings must be made far in advance. There is a small parking lot on site, and the winery is easily accessed by bus along the Fira-Kamari route. The bus stop is an easy 200 meter walk away, a short distance but along a busy main road.
Artemis Karamolegos Winery Santorini Hours and Information
- Season: Open year-round.
- Hours: Tastings from 11am to 8pm daily, with tours beginning hourly from 12pm to 6pm; restaurant hours 1pm to midnight.
- Website: www.artemiskaramolegos-winery.com
- Location: Exo Gonia 847 00, Santorini, Greece
- Telephone: +30 2286 033395
- Restaurant: Their excellent Greek/Mediterranean restaurant, Aroma Avlis, features fresh seafood daily, along with plenty of meat and vegetarian options. Reservations recommended.
- View: Distant sea view, no caldera view.
- Tours & Tastings: 3 wines at 8€ per person, 4 wines at 11€ per person, 5 wines at 14€ per person, 5 PDO wines at 15€ per person, or 7 wines at 20€ per person. With food pairings, prices range from 65€ to 140€ depending on number of bottles and selection of food. Reservations are recommended but drop-ins are welcome. Book at least a day in advance if you want food pairing with your tasting.
- Parking: Limited parking is available.
- Bus: Accessible by bus on the Fira-Kamari route. There is a bus stop 200 meters away from the winery; a short and easy walk, but along a busy main road.
Artemis Karamolegos Winery Santorini
- Artemis Karamolegos Winery – Exo Gonia, Santorini
- Art Space Winery – Exo Gonia, Santorini
- Boutari Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Canava Roussos – Mesa Gonia, Santorini
- Canava Antonis Arvanitis – Megalochori, Santorini
- Domaine Sigalas – Oia, Santorini
- Estate Argyros Winery – Episkopi Gonia, Santorini
- Gavalas Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Hatzidakis Winery – Pyrgos, Santorini
- Santo Wines – Pyrgos, Santorini
- Venetsanos Winery – Megalochori, Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Santorini Wine Tours
- Best Santorini Tours and Things To Do
- Best Santorini Private Tours
- Best Santorini Boat Tours
- Santorini Travel Guide
- Athens Best Hotels
- Corfu Best Hotels
- Crete Best Hotels
- Folegandros Best Hotels
- Ios Best Hotels
- Kefalonia Best Hotels
- Kos Best Hotels
- Milos Best Hotels
- Mykonos Best Hotels
- Naxos Best Hotels
- Paros Best Hotels
- Rhodes Best Hotels
- Serifos Best Hotels
- Sifnos Best Hotels
- Skiathos Best Hotels
- Skopelos Best Hotels