Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji – Sparkling-new, super-comfy, and awesome views.
Dominating the main drag at Wailoaloa Beach, this six-level white building was opened as recently as mid-2018. It only offers suites, with one or two bedrooms, each equipped with a laundry, sofa (which converts to a single bed), decent-sized balcony, fully-functioning kitchen, and cute corner desk. The décor is simple, and the rooms vary little inside; the main differences are the sizes and views. Although along the side of the building, the Ocean View Suites still offer gorgeous views of the beach, village, and looming mountains, while the Beachfront Suites seem to almost hover above the sea. The facilities are brand new and the location, flanked by several places to eat and drink, is faultless.
Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji – The Basics
- Location: Halfway along Wasawasa road, the only street at Wailoaoloa Beach, on the main island of Viti Levu. About 8 km from the airport and 6km to downtown Nadi.
- Guests: Only offers self-catering apartments, some with 2 bedrooms, so families are a focus.
- Beach: Faces Wailoaola Beach, which is not that appealing: gray, with plenty of flotsam after high tide. But shallow waters are calm for youngsters and for kayaking, and the general area is ideal for walks and sunsets.
- Views: Views of the sea from most rooms, whether directly facing the ocean or along the side of the building. A few do face the street and distant mountains, both of which are not unappealing.
- WiFi: Free for all guests throughout the hotel.
- Parking: Free ground-level parking available on site.
- Nice Perks: Free airport transfers.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: (679) 672 0370
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: ramadawailoaloafiji.com
Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji – Amenities
- Pool: The pool is smallish and very popular. But the children’s pool is nice and has a gushing ‘waterfall’.
- Spa: The small indoor spa offers the usual array of services.
- Fitness Center: The gym is an adequate size and features the latest equipment.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None.
Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji – Food and Drink
- Restaurant & Bar: Guests are encouraged to eat at the neighboring sister resort, the Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel (see below) because the options at the Ramada are limited to the Rooftop Club 57 for the best views in Wailoaloa (particularly at sunset) and light meals. There’s also a bar facing the beach and Eat Greek Fiji serving authentic Greek fare like gyros.
- Breakfast: Not included because all rooms have kitchens.
- Room Service: Available from the restaurant at the neighboring Smugglers Cove Beach Resort during restaurant hours, i.e. from about 9 am to 8 pm.
Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji – Rooms
- Room Types: King Studio Ocean View Suite • One or Two Bedroom Beachfront Suite • Two Bedroom Ocean View Suite
- Smoking Rooms: There is a no smoking policy throughout the hotel.
- Best Room: The Two Bedroom Beachfront Suites on the top floor offer optimum views. Spacious and sparkling-new, the panoramic views across the sea and down the beach and village are unbeatable.
- For families: Some suites are ‘connecting’, which means they share a common outer front door, but there’s no door directly between the rooms. Most suites allow the sofas to convert into single beds.
Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji – What’s Nearby?
Best Nearby Restaurants & Bars
These places are within 100m along the main strip in Wailoaloa:
- Ghostship Bar & Grill – In the neighboring Smugglers Cove Beach Resort. Elegant décor, modern cuisine with a Melanesian flavor, and ideal for brunch. Also offers pastas, curries, and Chinese food. Children’s menu available.
- Cove Café – Also at the Smugglers Cove. For wraps, baguettes, shakes, coffee, and breakfast in a pleasant beachfront setting.
- Aquarius on the Beach restaurant – Fijian and western food, with a different theme most nights (e.g. Polynesian and Indian), sometimes with dancing and live music. The set-priced meals are good value.
- Travellers Beach Café (672 3322) – In a backpacker lodge at the northern end of the street. Huge menu and a quality expected of an upmarket resort.
Nearby Market or Grocery
- The mini-market at the junction into Wailoaoloa, about 300m away, is well-stocked.
- Every 15-30 minutes, a public bus or minibus links the beachside street in Wailoaloa with downtown Nadi via the shops and cafés along Queens Road. Otherwise, a few unmetered taxis loiter around, but ask reception to arrange one with a meter.
Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji – The Hotel
All Fiji Hotel Reviews
- Aquarius on the Beach
- Bedarra Beach Inn
- Club Fiji Resort
- Club Oceanus
- Fiji Gateway Hotel
- Five Princes Hotel
- Gecko’s Resort
- Grand Pacific Hotel
- Grand West’s Villas
- Holiday Inn Suva
- Hotel Oasis
- Mercure Nadi
- Oasis Palms Hotel
- Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
- Quest Suva
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island
- Sandy Point Beach Cottages
- Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Fiji Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Villas
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel
- Tanoa Plaza Hotel
- The Crow’s Nest Resort
- The Pearl South Pacific Resort
- Tokatoka Resort Hotel
- Tropic of Capricorn
- Uprising Beach Resort
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort
- Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa